How to talk to my boyfriend about his hair system??? help!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe...maybe not...I will keep you updated with this...with honest opinion...but I know for sure that I will succeed...I have seen to many good results and too many guys doing good jobs ...so I asked myself...why can I do it the same and forget for let's say 5 days on a week that I look like going bald!

nixx100

Reaction score
Well i have not been on this forum over a year but i read this tread and wanted to say i am waering now hair and it is best desicion in my life :)

I want to say all peole to try it - dont waste your time and years being depressed for this stuped reason. You can have better hair that 90% guys on streets and no one knows ofc.

I have more natural hair than some people with natural hair :D lol

We are soon in 2011 and there are STILL some ppl who keep talking hair pieces are not natural looking WTF?? We are not in 1970 or 1990 anymore educate your self a little.

In 2012 on this forum there be again new newbies asking all question again like i did "will i look natural with hair piece" "will it be easy" "can i do it" etc etc but now i am master of it. At beginig felt little wierd but only for few days, now i enjoy it .. So read learn how to do it - and it is easy. YOu dont have to do it evry week , i do it on 15 days and it works grait.

GL

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I've heard and understand both sides of this issue and the conclusion that I've come to is that wearing a wig is conforming to societies expectations and standards. Wearers convince themselves that it takes real balls to wear a wig despite the stigma it holds, because "who cares what anyone else thinks"...... but the real reason they are doing it is because they care what other people think and are ultimately hiding their shame and trying to blend in......they are trying to avoid the sh*t they will get for being bald, hence cowardice is the main motivation. It takes real balls to not wear a wig and sport a bald head, horseshoe and all. By wearing a piece, you are surrendering to societies prejudice against bald men and essentially becoming societies b**ch.

i would disagree, i mean, getting multiple hair transplant operations spanning several years + using pills and creams all your life can be seen just as "extreme" as wearing hair, you are still saying your not happy with baldness and want to change, whether it is hairpiece or hair transplant!, at least with hairpiece you're not doing any damage to your head with scarring or letting your dick go limp, Hair Pieces seems to be the safest and BEST LOOKING option, it is even prefered in holywood to wear hair than it is to transplant as it gives the best look, many actors are advised to not do hair transplant cuase they will NEVER look the way you want to look to perfection, such as NW5 low density donar to NW1 100% density etc, it's not technologically possible, so why go through years of pain and harm to get "some" shitty result, sounds like phycological hell especially if you're pushing your hairline forward each year and using pills and praying for some higher density and you look ok in dark light, ofc this is for only NW5/6 people with poor donar area, but that is the way it is for us (me and others), we are trapped in hairpieces, it works, and people really don't care, iand if they do it is still better than being bald 24/7 with new people that do no know, and if anything it is only other bald men that are jealous we can overcome it and get on with our lives, they are bitter and hate the way the world looks at them, we wearers love our lives and hair and the way 99% of the world looks at us (including girls that compliment our thick full NW1s we have all our lives), and the people you do tell can have a reaction, but what does it matter as long as your happy with your self image 24/7.

and i think in terms of women i honestly think they will be happy, cause then they can know you will never go bald LOL.

davidpaul

Reaction score
Just share your idea with him step by step....Don't make him very uncomfortable. Just keep him cool and relax.....He also understand your feelings.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just share your idea with him step by step....Don't make him very uncomfortable. Just keep him cool and relax.....He also understand your feelings.

Finally! Thank you David, the OP was waiting 6 long years for your insight before she could make a decision. I can just imagine the smile on her face....

LzJBeYB.jpg

jimmy84

Reaction score
poor guy

I feel for your boyfriend, he sounds a bit hung up. why do just come out and say it but say its no big deal and he looks good with it on