How to take pictures?

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the general rule of thumb for taking pictures?

Here is what I am doing at the moment.

Take pictures from top, sides (temples) and front. two shots of each section, one with flash/light, one without.

i ruffle/brush back my hair before i take the pictures.

i hold back my hair when taking temples.

only thing is, obviously, hair grows. so as it grows longer, it may be more susceptible to certain ways of parting. for example, if i brush it back when it's short, it may stick up or slide back to the front.

when it's long, it may start to part on the side. making my hair look thinner as there is no hair in the middle is something that could happen.

what do you suggest to help take consistant pictures?

also, around temple area's, how do you measure whether you're getting regrowth or not? i find it hard to take pictures from exactly the same distance at the same angle every time.

(not sure where to post this, so i posted in this forum as this is where most pictures would be taken)

tylerg6

Reaction score
You pose a good question but over the last few months i have found this forum horrible for answering them.

Time and time again i have seen good questions and no one on here will respond unless you are part of the 'consistent goup'.

I understand how sometimes there are stupid newcomer questions and they get no response...but then two questions down the forum page there is the 10 MILLIONTH same question about rogaine or something and it goes on for 4 pages.

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
That's true. Just keep asking until you get an answer if it's an important question. Somebody is bound to know the answer.