How to store oral minoxidil pills properly?

Stephcolbertisntnw2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought some lonitab pills from my pharmacy. They were the 2.5mg strength ones. I took the pills out of the aluminium/silver packet and stored them in a medical grade pill storage bottle. Now the problem is that where I live its extremely hot and the bottle is somewhat translucent to. protect light from entering it I guess and its really warm to touch. The pills should be stored around room temperature so what I am worried about is that will storing the pills in that bottle reduce its efficacy due to it being warm?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought some lonitab pills from my pharmacy. They were the 2.5mg strength ones. I took the pills out of the aluminium/silver packet and stored them in a medical grade pill storage bottle. Now the problem is that where I live its extremely hot and the bottle is somewhat translucent to. protect light from entering it I guess and its really warm to touch. The pills should be stored around room temperature so what I am worried about is that will storing the pills in that bottle reduce its efficacy due to it being warm?
Just protect it from extreme heat . Anyway, for example, to make minoxidil soluble in PG you need to heat it 50 C , and even at that temperatura the drug is stable .