how to stop pining for the olden days?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's been so long I just don't think about it anymore. Another life. I already went through the whole writhing in agony phase.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Honestly it lasts for as long as you fixate on it. But being bald is such a life changing thing that it is hard not to let it permiate into all aspects of your life.

confuseman

Reaction score
im in the same sitoation too..all the day think of what i had.
it is hard .
but i try a new thinking,im tell my seld(and it is true) that there is so much aspect of beuty and atrractive of men.
we have our face,our body.our eyes,our speaking with girls.all of them,with hair as a one part,are play in this game of being atractive.

recently i understood that hoe you looking in girl when you speak with hair,is so importent.
saw so much friends and ppl with no hair get so much beutiful girls.and when i try to analyse it,i understand that they talk not with a confidence,but more with deep atitude,like they talk to the girl and listen to her,make a"privte moment" between them.and it work.

me.when i speak with girls,my eyes and me head are so frenetic,that i almost cant hear what girl tell me.my heart bit start their rally and i dont "get the moment".just wait it will finish with no closer look in my hair.

must do something with it,the problem is into us.

rxdr1

Reaction score
I haven't gone bald yet so I won't pretend to know what you guys are going through but I remember hearing about how sometimes people who lose limbs have dreams where they still have what they lost and then they wake up. I can't imagine what it's like to have a dream where you have hair to wake up to reality or even wanting to run your hand through your hair for a moment only to remember it's not there. I also sometimes think about all those guys who are bald before their early 20's are over. To think the vast majority of their lives will be known as without hair. Of course this is assuming there isn't a decent solution within the next 50+ years.