How To Stop Caring About People Disapproving Of Your Baldness (and You In General)?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

mate read the 'what would you guys do with this hair' thread

rudiger crushes him and rclark unleashes an attack on wolfpack lol

pretty sure theres no coming back after that

I just read it.

WHY did he go after the mods???? Weird.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
the older you get, the less important looks become. why? because EVERY ONE is simply decaying, rotting flesh.

This. In 150 years, 99.999% of people will be forgotten. No one will even be aware that they had existed.
Bump it to 1000 years, a blip on the cosmic timescale and it becomes almost everybody.

How do you define your worth? For me, it's not about some hypothetical potential, but about how the world would be (now and in the future) if you did not exist. Most of the stuff we do, even by very smart people, or people making millions of dollars doesn't really matter. But.It.Just.Might. Butterfly effect. So we go on living as if what we do can make a difference.

I'm trying not to waste my potential, and I try to help others reach theirs.To act as a catalyst. Even here at HairLossTalk.com, I believe I've made an impact. Looks are not required for this.

PS: Reps @Exodus2011 for using proper capitalization.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Counsel, Valium, friendships, talk it out

Because Im coping for the last year when stacy and chad get laid every day.

Thinking I just need to achieve this small little goal and stuff I realized how pathetic I am.

Im getting old It's banger for me, oldcel.

I raged so hard at women these past few days.

My mind is at rage 24/7 it has caused me tremendous headache. I went to gym went long walks it doesnt work cant calm down.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's shittier than ever I had a mental breakdown the last few days.

Suicidal thoughts etc

pussies have suicidal thoughts.

real men drink and put loaded guns in their mouths.

lmao, omg, stfu, brb!!!

I'm OK GUYS!!!

I'm FINE!!!!

EVERY THING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!!!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
pussies have suicidal thoughts.

real men drink and put loaded guns in their mouths.

lmao, omg, stfu, brb!!!

I'm OK GUYS!!!

I'm FINE!!!!

EVERY THING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!!!
Have you got kids?

It seems no one has kids on this forum

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you got kids?

It seems no one has kids on this forum

no, I dont. If I did, I would never think about suicide. I have a nephew who I love more than anything though. Beautiful things like this in life take suicide completely off the table.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
no, I dont. If I did, I would never think about suicide. I have a nephew who I love more than anything though. Beautiful things like this in life take suicide completely off the table.
Was you ever close to having them?

Come over to asia and we can hook you up with a nice Asian girl

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was you ever close to having them?

Come over to asia and we can hook you up with a nice Asian girl

yeah, I was in two long term relationships that were quickly headed towards marriage and kids. I thank GOD I did not end up marrying these women. I love Asian women. Deal. :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, I was in two long term relationships that were quickly headed towards marriage and kids. I thank GOD I did not end up marrying these women. I love Asian women. Deal. :)

You need to go live where my Dad lives.
Jungle in backyard, beach in front yard he lives like a king fishes for his dinner..killed an alligator not to long ago and had him stuffed so there is a stuffed alligator in his yard.
Surfers hang out there...they have rare turtles they protect so lot of ecological people there.
Its like a rustic paradise for people who like nature.
Many ex-pats are there.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely think the stability of having your own family and being the head of that family will help keep you on the straight and narrow.

I'm in the same boat and could do with the same thing - men over 30s need to create new meaning to their lives because most of us have already travelled and achieved a lot of goals and established careers.

The only issue is finding the woman to settle down with: its easy to find a woman and make a baby, but its harder to find good mother material.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only issue is finding the woman to settle down with: its easy to find a woman and make a baby, but its harder to find good mother material.

This is so important..i see a lot of truly beautiful women who are not great Moms...so men do have to be wary of this..as do women in other direction too you have to think about that if you want kids.
If they are treating you shitty and act selfish--most likely they will be this way as a mother.
I lucked out my Mother was/is an amazing person but I grew up with a lot of girls who I have met their moms growing up and were just incredibly selfish women to their daughters/kids.
Like almost like the kids were adults and the adults were spoiled angry brats.
You also as men have to be aware if you break up the kind of men who are going to be around your kids..I have several friends who were exposed to men they should not have been at a young age..witnessing alcoholism, abuse.

K

karankaran

That day I was walking back home and a group of college kids walked past by me. They were completely quiet and as soon as they just got behind me, they started laughing loudly.

My hair has grown thick but the bald spot on my crown looks like a crater. I know they were laughing at my bald spot as this has happened before. I know I need to get a hair cut but it is really f*****g cruel.

The last time I got a hair cut my barber left the hair on my face and when I reached home, I saw in the mirror that my face was covered with hair. I always give my barbers 25% tip - so why this behavior?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That day I was walking back home and a group of college kids walked past by me. They were completely quiet and as soon as they just got behind me, they started laughing loudly.

My hair has grown thick but the bald spot on my crown looks like a crater. I know they were laughing at my bald spot as this has happened before. I know I need to get a hair cut but it is really f*****g cruel.

The last time I got a hair cut my barber left the hair on my face and when I reached home, I saw in the mirror that my face was covered with hair. I always give my barbers 25% tip - so why this behavior?

This happened recently kids laughed at you? that's cruel.

I don't understand what you mean the barber left hair on your face? you mean your scalp hair that frames face or your beard or facial hair?

Did you go to college in India or in US?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair loss aside, I don't ever see myself wanting to be in a long term relationship again. I've dated a LOT of women in my past and simply realized, I don't want this. The issue most people have is that they NEED a partner. NEEDING someone to make you happy is not healthy. Well, I am well over the need and now I can't even summon the want or desire to continually date someone. true definition of a loner.