How to recover from reflex hyperandrogenicity

Abhijith 2k20

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 yo started finasteride and min 7 months ago. Initially I got good improvement and my itchiness, scalp pain and back acne went away. After month 2 my hair started to fall out again with 2x more itchy than pre finasteride. Scalp became more oily and I feel some pain on scalp while brushing and touching my hair , back acne also came back. My hair on top is completely thined out and feels so unhealthy. Lost a significant amount of ground in last 5 months. Went from straight hairline to M shaped narrow hairline. I feel like i got reflex hyperandrogenicity. Don't know what to do. NEED help!
Sorry for my English

Jonah

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19 yo started finasteride and min 7 months ago. Initially I got good improvement and my itchiness, scalp pain and back acne went away. After month 2 my hair started to fall out again with 2x more itchy than pre finasteride. Scalp became more oily and I feel some pain on scalp while brushing and touching my hair , back acne also came back. My hair on top is completely thined out and feels so unhealthy. Lost a significant amount of ground in last 5 months. Went from straight hairline to M shaped narrow hairline. I feel like i got reflex hyperandrogenicity. Don't know what to do. NEED help!
Sorry for my English
Bro, there is no proven method of recovery. You can either try an anti androgen (bica, keto, etc..) or blast your hormones w dht or estradiol to down regulate your receptors.

if you’re still on finasteride then TAPER off of it slowly (that has worked for a few sufferers)