How To Reborn The Atrophied Hair Follicles?

FrP

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 29 years old and I suffer male èpattern hair-loss from the age of 20-21, with an evident Norwood II stage. I am desperately looking for a way to regrow the atrophied follicles trying to exploit the stem cells. I am trying with an indian yoga technique called Balayam which consists, according to the principles of acupuncture for which nails and scalp would be reflexologically connected, in the rubbing of the fingernails. This should promote a greater supply of blood and oxygen to the scalp.
I exclude the autotransplant as the hair taken from the occipital-parietal fascia have a consistency, thickness and orientation different from those of the front and the result would not be satisfactory and laughable according to my canons.
I quit smoking 20 cigarettes a day, I avoid stress and depressive relapses typical of my past and I have reduced the overweight. My personal treatment protocol includes:
- Minoxidil 5% morning and evening;
- Serenoa Repens / Saw Palmetto morning and evening;
- AnnurMets (extracts of annurca apple from Campania-Lazio region) morning and evening;
- green tea morning and evening drunk and "smeared" on the scap;
- natural extract of oil juice and onion every other day with that of ginger and garlic;
- a personal lotion with coconut oil, castor oil and jojoba oil.
Also I do not neglect aerobic activity and sleep, I eat an apple, a pear, a kiwi and an orange a day, I also listen to isochronic binaural frequencies from youtube via headphones before falling asleep and I was going to buy an infrared brush-comb.
I am suffering very psychically for my receding hairline, I do not like myself at all, I do not recognize myself anymore, I can not look at myself in the mirror anymore.
My intention is not only to "save" the hair with pre-existing attached follicles, but to recover the old ones by bringing my forehead line (and thus also the attachment on the sides of the temples) from a very pronounced (and asymmetic) "M" shape as it was before.
Hair stem cells transplants will be ready by 2020 (at least so they say) and the price, of course, not accessible to everyone. How is it possible to revive the atrophied follicles (non-dormant, ATROPHIED)?

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 29 years old and I suffer male èpattern hair-loss from the age of 20-21, with an evident Norwood II stage. I am desperately looking for a way to regrow the atrophied follicles trying to exploit the stem cells. I am trying with an indian yoga technique called Balayam which consists, according to the principles of acupuncture for which nails and scalp would be reflexologically connected, in the rubbing of the fingernails. This should promote a greater supply of blood and oxygen to the scalp.
I exclude the autotransplant as the hair taken from the occipital-parietal fascia have a consistency, thickness and orientation different from those of the front and the result would not be satisfactory and laughable according to my canons.
I quit smoking 20 cigarettes a day, I avoid stress and depressive relapses typical of my past and I have reduced the overweight. My personal treatment protocol includes:
- Minoxidil 5% morning and evening;
- Serenoa Repens / Saw Palmetto morning and evening;
- AnnurMets (extracts of annurca apple from Campania-Lazio region) morning and evening;
- green tea morning and evening drunk and "smeared" on the scap;
- natural extract of oil juice and onion every other day with that of ginger and garlic;
- a personal lotion with coconut oil, castor oil and jojoba oil.
Also I do not neglect aerobic activity and sleep, I eat an apple, a pear, a kiwi and an orange a day, I also listen to isochronic binaural frequencies from youtube via headphones before falling asleep and I was going to buy an infrared brush-comb.
I am suffering very psychically for my receding hairline, I do not like myself at all, I do not recognize myself anymore, I can not look at myself in the mirror anymore.
My intention is not only to "save" the hair with pre-existing attached follicles, but to recover the old ones by bringing my forehead line (and thus also the attachment on the sides of the temples) from a very pronounced (and asymmetic) "M" shape as it was before.
Hair stem cells transplants will be ready by 2020 (at least so they say) and the price, of course, not accessible to everyone. How is it possible to revive the atrophied follicles (non-dormant, ATROPHIED)?

You wasted a lot of time writing this champ.