how to prevent sides?

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, 1 week of finasteride has gone by, and i don't see any noticeable difference in my body. thank god.

what i want to know is, how can i avoid side effects?

i'm a bit on the large side, so i'm worried finasteride will make me fatter, or give me b**ch tits, both of which i don't want.

should i start working out much more? should i eat less? eat healthier? anything i should add or remove from my diet?

also, for those following my story: i've noticed i'm shedding a bit more since stopping minoxidil. however, my hair is still looking alright, so i'm not "too" worried about this.

another side i want to avoid: libido loss. anything to prevent this? would not masturbating for 2 months straight make me hornier? or would some foods make me harder? etc. i don't think i'm experiencing libido loss, because i still wake up in paris sometimes. (i'm referring to eiffel tower, not waking up thinking about one night in paris).

bubka

Reaction score
you should eat less unhealthy and eat healthier and exercise regardless

cut out any excess sugar and watch the trans ans saturated fats

if you are on the "large side" to begin with, it should not be that difficult to lose weight as it takes excess calories just to maintain your current weight

bubka

Reaction score
no, it think it is listed, but the number is statistically insignificant compared to the people who got fat taking the sugar pill