how to not have a self defeatist self loathing mindset as an ugly bald short guy?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, and accept the fact that there.s a 90% chance you're gonna get rejected, which is the hardest part =)).
Also, I rarely see hot women with bald guys, unless those guys are tall and gymgoers/rich.
One girl I was talking to recently didn’t care if guys were bald , went out with one before me

met him when he was bald

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Its not 0%, bro, its 10%. There are some women who have J. Statham fetish and some women who dont care if you bald (as long as you look good in all other departments).
Think about it like this: I fucked a 10/10 ex-model with an amazing personality with my NW6. It was because I looked like her ex-husband (who wasnt bald), but still, she didnt care about my NW6.
Then you and that situation must be an outlier. People on here and myself would disagree. 10% is an incredibly high number and anybody would be happy with that. That is saying 2 dates out of 20 approaches...? Isn't that absolutely incredible?

Statham isn't considered attractive today with his horseshoe. He was before but that was when he had a hairline. Same with Ljunberg. Very few pull off the Mr Clean look and even fewer of those are actually considered attractive by the general population. Maybe there's Bruce Willis and The Rock... nobody else springs to mind.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not 0%, bro, its 10%. There are some women who have J. Statham fetish and some women who dont care if you bald (as long as you look good in all other departments).
Think about it like this: I fucked a 10/10 ex-model with an amazing personality with my NW6. It was because I looked like her ex-husband (who wasnt bald) and because Goddess Fortuna blessed me, but still, she didnt care about my NW6.

there you go mate

not impossible

don’t listen to him, he’s had his fair share of Opportunities and f*** ups

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One girl I was talking to recently didn’t care if guys were bald , went out with one before me

met him when he was bald
Or maybe she has J. Statham fetish.
Now I have this opportunity with a gamer girl (played with her in thr past) cuz she got dumped recently, has her standards lowered, doesnt use tinder and she likes my personality.
So, my point is, as a bald guy, you must rely on favorable circumstances are try all your shots.
You cant just go on tinder and expect miracles.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there you go mate

not impossible

don’t listen to him, he’s had his fair share of Opportunities and f*** ups
Dont get me wrong. My biggest rejection streak (about 10, 11 or 12, smtn like that) started after going bald.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe she has J. Statham fetish.
Now I have this opportunity with a gamer girl (played with her in thr past) cuz she got dumped recently, has her standards lowered, doesnt use tinder and she likes my personality.
So, my point is, as a bald guy, you must rely on favorable circumstances are try all your shots.
You cant just go on tinder and expect miracles.

you always need luck with dating, hair or not

ive been in situations where I’ve been too slow and she chooses someone else

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you always need luck with dating, hair or not

ive been in situations where I’ve been too slow and she chooses someone else
Yes, but luck is mandatory if you're bald.
If you have a decent hairline, you dont need luck, just social skills and confidence.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but luck is mandatory if you're bald.
If you have a decent hairline, you dont need luck, just social skills and confidence.
Disagree
You generally need lots of luck

need to meet someone at the right time, right place

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Disagree
You generally need lots of luck

need to meet someone at the right time, right place
Im talking about casual hookups, FWBs.
For finding the RIGHT woman for a relationship (that is in your standards, lookwise and especially personality wise), yeah, you need Goddess Fortuna's blessing.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im talking about casual hookups, FWBs.
For finding the RIGHT woman for a relationship (that is in your standards, lookwise and especially personality wise), yeah, you need Goddess Fortuna's blessing.
Both were difficult for me