How To Make Money From The Corona Virus

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now is the time for morally flexible businessmen to cut a profit from panic, even though it might be too late for some actions. Some guy made a fortune from buying and re-selling mouth masks so I guess that niche is filled?
You could still stockpile on canned food and hand sanitizer I guess. I know I will wait for crypto currency to drop even lower get a share at a dumping prize.

Any ideas of your own?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, China and Japan are trowing people in jail for these kind of techniques. I would buy some more crypto or do some other things, but i would never cut profit from other people's desperation, panic or pain, it's the same thing the hair loss industry is doing with balding people. Go out and see how many things that don't do jack sh*t are sold for hair loss to desperate people who would do everything to save it...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah making money off others misery doesn't sound too good to me, i had a few bitcoins when they were practically worthless, of course the idiot i am never saw it as a long term investment and deleted my wallet years ago, along with throwing the hard drive out so no recovery possible. Could have made a fortune.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, China and Japan are trowing people in jail for these kind of techniques. I would buy some more crypto or do some other things, but i would never cut profit from other people's desperation, panic or pain, it's the same thing the hair loss industry is doing with balding people. Go out and see how many things that don't do jack sh*t are sold for hair loss to desperate people who would do everything to save it...
The topic is 70% tongue in cheek but I would be lying to say that these ideas haven't crossed my mind. I am mostly interested in a thought experiment, I wouldn't even have enough disposable income to make a real profit. But let's get real here as well:
Hairloss is real, Covid19 is mostly a spook with a mortality rate of 0.1% for the majority of the population probably less due to under-diagnosing. And it is not like I am proposing to withhold life-saving medication or to sell snake oil.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, just noticed my Thai aquaintance is seriously shilling masks on facebook to his beloved people in Bangkok.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stock market is down, It could go lower if more country's go into lock down. Time to buy shares

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stock market is down, It could go lower if more country's go into lock down. Time to buy shares
Why would I buy shares now when it is still in the act of crashing? Be patient

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why was my reply deleted wtf?Coronavirus can suck my ***...My duta and minoxidil orders are fked up because of it.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, just lol, yeah that's the spirit, your orders are more important than the few thousand that already died around the world in such a short time. Hope the worst is not yet to come and that you or your families don't get struck by this virus that most seem to find funny or insignificant comparing it with the flu lol

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did I say buy now Mr expert!?!?
Why did you f*** up the quoting system so hard...
Yeah you kinda did:
Time to buy shares

My toppik game is getting ridiculous my left temple is almost completely gone and I try to connect the isle of hope in the front with my scraggly hair from the back. I hope this stupid virus kills me before I go fully bald.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got a friend selling coronavirus merch. I couldn't do it, imagine your nan dying and you're wearing a shitty coronavirus meme t-shirt.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blame the Chinese for eating crap! Their food markets are crawling with all sorts. It was only a matter of time before this happened.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
New I've got a friend selling coronavirus merch. I couldn't do it, imagine your nan dying and you're wearing a shitty coronavirus meme t-shirt.
Sounds hilarious.

New Blame the Chinese for eating crap! Their food markets are crawling with all sorts. It was only a matter of time before this happened.
No, blame your government for not taking preventive measures. Taiwan is 81 miles from China and has 46 Corona cases. All plagues come from animals, if it doesn't happen today it will happen tomorrow.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds hilarious.

No, blame your government for not taking preventive measures. Taiwan is 81 miles from China and has 46 Corona cases. All plagues come from animals, if it doesn't happen today it will happen tomorrow.
Preventative measures me ar$e. Where did it originate from? China. Open and shut case.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's almost time to go all in on some call options.
How so, it's far from over. We are facing a major recession, a major inflation as well because the anglos are printing money like hell.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only cheap and terrible people do things like emptying pharmacies from vital stuff to resell and profit from the demand they create in the first place. In times like these we need to be human. Offer to go to a store and buy a few things for an elder in the building who are in danger. Protect and help your family, stay inside and be a good citizen. Crypto is a joke, it always has been. You won’t profit from it. Having a normal salary is just fine.

Even if i agree with 99% of what you just said, i have to say that you are wrong about the crypto part, at least mostly. I agree that it's just a joke, a scam, a pyramid scheme, but you can actually or at least you could have made some pretty good money out of it's fluctuations, ico's and so on and i am one of those people who actually profited and actually made a couple of good bucks from it. But that's kind of it, nothing more....

Last edited: