How To Go To A Random Hairdresser Without Experience With Hair Systems?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
The local hair system salon won't cut my hair, because they are on summer vacation, so I have to rely on a complete stranger, I guess. None of them definitely don't have any experience with handling systems. Also, as I have duplicate systems I can't let the system itself be cut at all. I am definitely not ready to also cut my own hair either.

What should I keep in mind when going to a random hairdresser? Any tips on how to choose the hairdresser, how to guide him/her, what to do? I think a hairdresser would be better than a barber, because barbers education is usually like 1 month? Hairdressers probably have more experience and skills.

Thank you!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I now need whole systems (duplicates again) to be cut in to my haircut. I've got tired of my hair system salon as we can't even agree on a time to meet for this and they don't want to do 2 systems at once.

Are regular hairdressers capable of doing this thing? I've found probably the most experienced local hairdresser who is up for adventure and has cut wigs for the theatre and tv-shows, but she has no experience whatsoever with actual men's toupees. I think she is my best bet. Should I explain her exactly what needs to be done to achieve a good blend or are these things not that difficult to figure out?

I definitely don't want a hair system like this:
Luckily she is not a barber.

shookwun

Reaction score
Do you ever ask yourself if its worth all the bullshit you go through to be a full-time houdini within the art of deceit?

:D