How to get rid of the smell of topical spironolactone

purpleflower

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible strong smell that Topical spironolactone & Min has or is there a way to mask the smell. I just got my prescription and I can't handle the smell.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm i use Topical spironolactone used it from two different companies and I havent had a problem with bad smell. Maybe someone pooped in yours.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible strong smell that Topical spironolactone & Min has or is there a way to mask the smell. I just got my prescription and I can't handle the smell.
Proctor mastered it. His topical with spironolactone does not smell.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone have that smell, the only way to don't have it , is using other thing that give an stronger smell and mask the spironolactone smell, like mint, etc.

purpleflower

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello any updates on using topical spironolactone, I am getting baby hairs along the hairline but it could be the Min. I want to stop using topical spironolactone and just continue with the min, will i loose the baby hairs or is it ok to stop cold turkey, I want to stop because i found out spironolactone is a steroid and I don't want to keep using a steroid.