How To Deal With Dry Frizzy Hair While Using Minoxidil

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve had a decent fue hair transplant and I’ve been relieved from a massive burden. The money was the best I’ve ever spent and I would do it again even if it means sleeping in my car for a year.

Now I’m back to square one and I don’t have to complain but I’m left with my naturally frizzy and dry hair.

I’ve been researching what to do to tame the frizzy and the dryness.
A lot of the sources say that you have to avoid products containing alcohol. Because it dries your hair, and makes it even more kinky and frizzy like tumbleweed.

Does the foam version contain less alcohol? I don’t like using it it feels less penetrating. But I will do whatever it takes to get smoother hair. I think that despite the bad reputation has gotten over the past few years silicone shampoo will be a way to protect my hair from the alcohol. Even if it mean buzzing every couple months to deal with the buildup.

Is there anybody else struggling with the very same issue? Being on minoxidil and struggling with very dry and frizzy hair. Thank you very much for the feedback.

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’ve had a decent fue hair transplant and I’ve been relieved from a massive burden. The money was the best I’ve ever spent and I would do it again even if it means sleeping in my car for a year.

Now I’m back to square one and I don’t have to complain but I’m left with my naturally frizzy and dry hair.

I’ve been researching what to do to tame the frizzy and the dryness.
A lot of the sources say that you have to avoid products containing alcohol. Because it dries your hair, and makes it even more kinky and frizzy like tumbleweed.

Does the foam version contain less alcohol? I don’t like using it it feels less penetrating. But I will do whatever it takes to get smoother hair. I think that despite the bad reputation has gotten over the past few years silicone shampoo will be a way to protect my hair from the alcohol. Even if it mean buzzing every couple months to deal with the buildup.

Is there anybody else struggling with the very same issue? Being on minoxidil and struggling with very dry and frizzy hair. Thank you very much for the feedback.
Do you use conditioner after shampooing i find that helps but i don't use minoxidil

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely shampoo and co wash most of the time, maybe every other day, use conditionner every single day, and my hair still looks like pubes if Im more than one month past my last brazilian blowout.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro !
still applying minoxidil on whole scalp ?
If i remind your hair transplant was great ! I really wan't to do one too for the hairline , but i am only 25 yo

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
OGX Biotin & Collagen Weightless Healing Oil
I'll apply minoxidil and let it dry to best I can then add this stuff.