How To Deal With Depression If You Cant Take finasteride?

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti-depressants will not make you stop thinking about it.

All i can say is stay busy as much as possible and try to charm women with good mood and good humour. Make them laugh. Going through the same, it's not easy, but it is the best thing to do.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hair system or transplant, I know some guys who wear a hair system and are very happy.

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride doesnt do sh*t, so it doesn't matter if you can't take it

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can't take finasteride due to sides, your options are limited, unfortunately. A transplant without finasteride is unlikely to give you satisfactory results especially over the long term. Maybe consider a hair system, or look into SMP combined with a transplant (which will give a more natural look and texture compared to SMP alone).

finasteride doesnt do sh*t, so it doesn't matter if you can't take it
Finasteride/dutasteride is the most effective weapon we have, and is effective for the vast majority of men.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What sides are you getting, and are you sur they have to do with finasteride?
every time ive taken finasteride i get
- low energy
- low libido
- dry eyes
- feel more depressed/anxious
- face and body look more puffy/water retention

maybe its placebo but it always seems to happen

jazz1

Reaction score
Horny goat weed and zinc help with side effects big time and control your stress.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Horny goat weed and zinc help with side effects big time and control your stress.

I have been looking into horny goat weed but have not found anything conclusive if you can take it daily. It seems to be a PDE5 which is akin to v**** as I don't want something to increase my testosterone which will defeat the purpose of the finasteride I am taking.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
I have been looking into horny goat weed but have not found anything conclusive if you can take it daily. It seems to be a PDE5 which is akin to v**** as I don't want something to increase my testosterone which will defeat the purpose of the finasteride I am taking.

Thats something to consider should someone want to deal with side effects. I used that at the time and helped balance both worlds for me.