How to Cure Back Pain ?

mcdowel967

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wanna share my experience about this. As i said previously i am suffering from hair loss..and cause i am in a 9 hr sitting job.
SO it is common that you get the back pain.. i just started to fill like a old fella.. at just the age of 23 :(
I had read a lot about how to cure back pain . exercise, yoga and other things.. i have started to some exercise on regular base.. let'see .

What about all you people out there doing a 9 hr sitting job..tell me yours experience too.

LBerg12

Banned
Reaction score
Your job is definitely contributing to your back pain. You should see a chiropractor and stretching & a few advils will help. Wish you luck!

Reaction score
You should do some small sport exercises during your day, about 5 mins every 2 hours, it is strongly recommended when you are in a sitting job.

P.S.From my own experience

Am I Too Pate

Reaction score
Two things that have worked great for my back pain are a Physio who incorporated a lot of Pilates movements and machines into the treatment, based in London. Incredibly effective. On the other end of the scale I tried a practitioner who is into light touch chiropractic manipulation (almost an oxymoron!). I could have sworn this was quackery but with a price tag of around 2,000 for 12, 20 minute sessions and a whole host of valid sounding testimonials I tried it. Miraculous. This last one's based in Singapore but I think she trains folks in the US.

badwabbit

Reaction score
I work 9 hrs a day sitting in front of the computer, I also experience back pains. The important thing is to have the correct posture, there are also exercises that you can do to prevent back aches and Pilates is one of them.

badwabbit

Reaction score
you are probably tired of hearing it, but a health lifestyle... some sort of moderate excercise(something simple as walking) as well as trying to keep too much excess weight off. those 2 things will contribute to less back issues. an even simpler step making sure you have a comfortable chair, and your bed can also be causing the issue.

susu

Reaction score
Back pain is a pretty common thing even amongst people in their 20s. Usually stress or overindulgence in sexual activity can lead to this but as others might have said posture is really very important especially if you are going to be sitting for long periods of time. Simple yoga stretches for 20min a day can help tremendously.

Throfalcon

Reaction score
Proper sitting posture, yoga and stretching have all done wonders for me. Don't see a chiropractor, they're way too expensive and the evidence supporting their work is very questionable. I bought a a groupon for a consultation and one adjustment for a chiropractor a few months ago. It was an informative experience but after it was done, they asked me to sign a contract for 12 more adjustments for $600. Screw that, you can buy 15 1hr massages at that price on groupon, and its far more enjoyable.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive started using an inversion table for a few diff reasons but it does help with back pain as well. Im in the same boat with a sitting job. I used to be blue collar and honestly and white collar kills my body way worse.