HOW TO CONFIDENCE: For the young Bawlders without Beards!

Amaru

Reaction score
If you've already got a full beard/decent amount of facial hair please don't continue and/or reply.

For all my young brothers losing their hair and dont have a single hair on their face yet, please try some minoxidil on the area you want it the beard to grow. I use both liquod and foam but usually foam cus liquid needs drying time.

Ive got a youtube video from where i started and need to make one for where i am now, but i promise this makes up for 45% of your overall confidence when you're losing your hair at 20's.

Ill make and upload t here later but you can also check youtube for yourself already.

I know that dihydrotestosterone makes your facial hair grow and lose your scalp hair at the same time but as for me the facial dht aint catch up with the scalp dht so this a really good way to help yourself if you want to.

You see weak results after 2-3 weeks but good results after 2 months or so. I just need to shave because of work but otherwise i would've already have a pretty good beard by now which makes up a bit for the hair loss (not kidding brothers)!

If you dont like this approach or dont respect the help towards you all please dont reply man its not good for the people on this site.

Its just some good advice a tip and id love to see my bawlders have a good smile on they face wether i know it or not

jk1okay

Reaction score
I am also applying it to my face, works like a charm I got cheek hairs now and my entire face is covered in vellus hairs, another month and they will all be terminal hopefully!