How To Clean Glue Adhesive Out Of Hair?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the easiest way to clean glue adhesive out of the hair on a hair system? Presumably isopropyl or shampooing will do? I only mean a little bit of glue at the front where some of the hair strands have got glue stuck in them from the adhesive on the hairline.

Thanks.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the easiest way to clean glue adhesive out of the hair on a hair system? Presumably isopropyl or shampooing will do? I only mean a little bit of glue at the front where some of the hair strands have got glue stuck in them from the adhesive on the hairline.

Thanks.
I wipe with an alcohol saturated q-tip and remove with tweezers.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good idea, thanks. How long do you leave the isopropyl on before removing the glue with the tweezers?
2 seconds. You're just giving it reason to slip off the hair and sticks to the tweezers.

You can either do a small squirt of alcohol on the spot...or I dip my finger in alcohol and touch/lightly wipe my finger on the little glue ball/hair.... that's usually enough.

You just need a small drip off your finger on the glue and hair. Not much at all is needed.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
If alcohol doesn't work, you can use hair conditioner, just don't pull on the hair, pull the glue, whilst holding onto the hair.