how to become invisible to women in 9 minutes (copecafe)

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He actually looks great bald. Too bad that doesn't matter....his life is ruined unless he decides to put that system back on.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfaooo

Attachments

• 800550EE-001F-480B-8090-3F8E4026FF49.png
    800550EE-001F-480B-8090-3F8E4026FF49.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 175

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looked really good looking before and terrible after
The guy even regrew hair with regaine and was fine then he stupidly discontinued applying it. He probably could have added 3 to 4 more years with that kind of response to treatment.

He deserves to be bald.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A good looking guy so he still looks attractive bald, just way different.

It's interesting that his girlfriend was so dead against the idea even though he's wearing a wig & you do wonder what its like for women in this scenario; aka seeing the appearance of your boyfriend change drastically quite quickly. We often worry about the reverse scenario (usually brought about by their gaining a lot of weight) but men lose their looks more often than you think too.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rather be with a bald guy, than a guy wearing a system, but that’s just personal taste.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
A good looking guy so he still looks attractive bald, just way different.

It's interesting that his girlfriend was so dead against the idea even though he's wearing a wig & you do wonder what its like for women in this scenario; aka seeing the appearance of your boyfriend change drastically quite quickly. We often worry about the reverse scenario (usually brought about by their gaining a lot of weight) but men lose their looks more often than you think too.
The loyality of your girl is dependend on a few cm3 of hair. At least until you have kids with her or have compensation in a way few men have
Dating bald is a superior experience to dating balding in the nw2.5-4 stage because everything is clear right away, and your appearance will actually change less quickly than hers from here on if you take care of yourself
Then again, most completely bald men aren’t able to get dates in the first place