How to be happy in life? How to cope?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you be happy in life?

- can't get women/relationships/start a family because ugly/ short / balding /etc , only girl i ever loved cheated on me/lied to me and threw me away which left me traumatized for life.

- hobbies get boring after a while , just the same sh*t same with exercise and going to the gym boring.

- work - no motivation do to better what's the point? earning more money it's pointless ... buy a better car, better house for what? so what? if i was broke or earned 100k what difference would it make? id still be unhappy.

- family/friends - friends are starting to drift away as they get married and start families , parents are getting old now

just don't see the point of living. life is so boring and meaningless. what's the point? just spinning wheels going to the gym, working, doing all this pointless sh*t till you get old and die?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
just hedonism max at home (cooming, sports, alcohol etc)

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can’t be a wimp as a baldcel

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
really
brb bad skin
brb liver problems
brb have to get blood tests etc/risk
these incel posts are so boring..but since you ask for it i will give you an answer in your "language":

1. bad skin? you already ugly because you are bald. possibly short too. like if bad skin would even matter at that point, stop coping

2. liver problems? you would die earlier which is a problem why exactly? because you have so much going on in your life right now? because of the many children you will have?stop coping

3. you dont need blood tests, thats for fullheads who still have something worth living dude. stop coping

tbh just rich piana max. but tbh after reading your posts i think you just enjoy being a pathetic bald freak and hence you will use every every execuses that will allow you to remain the pathetic cuck that you are right now. so maybe just cuckmax and spend the rest of your life writing about how miserable and pointless your existence is?

tenor.gif

its over!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
these incel posts are so boring..but since you ask for it i will give you an answer in your "language":

1. bad skin? you already ugly because you are bald. possibly short too. like if bad skin would even matter at that point, stop coping

2. liver problems? you would die earlier which is a problem why exactly? because you have so much going on in your life right now? because of the many children you will have?stop coping

3. you dont need blood tests, thats for fullheads who still have something worth living dude. stop coping

tbh just rich piana max. but tbh after reading your posts i think you just enjoy being a pathetic bald freak and hence you will use every every execuses that will allow you to remain the pathetic cuck that you are right now. so maybe just cuckmax and spend the rest of your life writing about how miserable and pointless your existence is?

View attachment 165124

its over!
He's already in shape. How are steroids going to benefit him? Test doesn't just give a feeling of wellbeing; it can cause mood swings and extreme emotions. Steroids are for people who want to be super competitive in their sport (probably illegally though) or who want to take their training or bodybuilding to the next level. A young bald guy has to learn to cope. We need to stop seeing that as an ugly word. It's the highest form of existence for a baldie.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 165124

its over!
are you recommending steroids?