How To Aply 1ml Of Minoxidil In A Big Area? I Cant Cover All

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well lets say my head is big and i have less density in lot of part, and i want to use the 1ml to cover all that parts, also my hair is like 2cm long, so i cant cover it all, at the moment i am using some water. but i heard its not recommendend?
what can i do?

thanks to all
cheers

sorry for my bad english

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no experience with liquid minoxidil, nor do I know if you use liquid or foam but foam might be an easier alternative to covering bigger areas, at least when your hair is short.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no experience with liquid minoxidil, nor do I know if you use liquid or foam but foam might be an easier alternative to covering bigger areas, at least when your hair is short.

Thanks, but they dont sell foam in my country,
i was thinking maibe be mix it with castor oil? anyone have experience? thanks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well lets say my head is big and i have less density in lot of part, and i want to use the 1ml to cover all that parts, also my hair is like 2cm long, so i cant cover it all, at the moment i am using some water. but i heard its not recommendend?
what can i do?

thanks to all
cheers

sorry for my bad english
Just use more

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure. My sides if I use too much include insomnia. Just find the perfect amount or just push through it

wzad dazzad

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, i have been using more, but i thing its causing me some headache, what do you thing? thanks
I used to get headaches when I first started minoxidil, or when using more.

I am theorizing here, but I think the headache is actually from the skin being irritated by the chemical.

What I have found personally is that if I continue applying the same dosage, my skin seems to get used to it after a few days and the headache no longer happens.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After shower on slightly wet hairs.Long applicator.
7 sprays = 1ml. This is how I apply my topicals:
242.jpg

one zone at a time. rub with the tips of the fingers.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I started with a big bald area and used 1ml to cover everything, and it worked ok. Stick to the 1ml, spray close to the skin and spread it out.