How Soon To Jump Off Of Finasteride After Side Effects

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been on topical fina (0.095%) for more than a month, I just decided to start two days ago @ .5 MG. I still have some topical left, but I figure since I intend to taper up to 1.25 mg, better start now. I actually took the topical again yesterday and now plan on alternating days until I run out of the topical. I had not noticed any side effects until Saturday on the topical, in fact my little friend has been fairly active considering I don't have a sexual partner (lol, so hard to talk about this stuff seriously without smirking). I've been taking DIM and lifting weights or working out at least 5 times a week (mostly weights and always with some kind of resistance exercise) in an attempt to keep my T levels high. I've also been taking zinc 50 mg twice a day, because bro science says it's good for the dick and it's cheap so why not. Saturday night, though, I ran into a little trouble while trying to jack it. Now, when I first started topical fina, I said I would go on no p*rn and no fap to make sure any side effects were immediately noticeable (I've had ED both alone and with partners that I am fairly sure was 100% anxiety/situational induced, since I have not used any type of drug which could cause that affect before September and I've also had great sex, including in my car, and I jack off if anything way too frequently). I failed after two days lol. I told myself I would do so (for realsies this time) after starting oral, but this time didn't make it a day lol.

But even though my libido was high enough to push me into breaking my vow, the thing is that night I had some trouble. That's not to say, I didn't get off, I did, 3 times actually, but I found my erection to be weak and hard to maintain (I can usually come back for more fairly quickly, I don't find that I lose interest in sex after climax actually). Now, it's possible the lowered DHT levels are getting to me, however that same day my $600 bike was stolen while I was in the gym and I had to walk home 2 miles sweaty and cold from the gym, and since I haven't really made friends here in LA I consoled myself with a burger and a drink alone at a local pub. I also just started oral fina the same day, with the obvious trepidations. For these reasons I chalked it up to stress, however I woke up this morning , and couldn't resist my phone, I pulled up some p**rn and tried to jack it again, I went right for what really gets my engine turning. Same result as Saturday--weak erection, not very hard, I did c*m twice but very weak orgasms. I'm going to start putting my phone in the kitchen and really try to stick to no fap for a week, I haven't been able to do that in years so I should be really horny by the end of it.

I've heard that some people get sides initially then they go away. Other than weak erections I have no other sides. How long should I wait before ceasing finasteride, if it turns it in 7 days I actually have a problem?