How short can you go with a hair piece?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
That's one way to make it super undetectable and the best looking forward combed hair and hidden hairline look maybe. I wonder how often he needs to get his hair cut? With short hair it can quickly grow so it doesn't blend anymore and that was very stressful. Haidresser required atleast every 2 weeks and cannot definitely ever postpone it. I guess he's able to cut his own hair and maybe does it with reattaching.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed that looks amazing and that maintaining/triming short bio hair is often required in such a short cut. I once had a stylist who did me a short fade.. back and side of hair piece, about 1/4 inch long..after a 5 days my bio hair had grown enough to "off blend" the piece and my hair..also found it much more difficult detach and reattach as the piece had to be positioned exactly in same position as when cut was done..1/8 th of an inch off and in reattach and I would have a clear demarcation point between piece and bio hair....longer hair , at least one inch, is more forgiving in repositioning piece , meaning not as apparent if piece placed a bit off than originally cut...