How severe are the sexual side effects via propecia?

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here experienced them? If so, what was it like? Were you able to get a boner at all?? Please describe in detail what the effects were like.

Wendal

jdr_333

Reaction score
When I first started I had testicle ache for about a week, but that' gone for now. Now I just have the watery semen, which I don't really like but it's not that big of a deal. No problems otherwise.

G

I experience and actually enjoy them. To me it means a complete loss of my sex drive, there is just no desire to wank. To me this is very relaxing since I can´t have a girlfriend and like that I am no longer dependent on women.

God bless Finasteride!

Tallinn

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I experience and actually enjoy them. To me it means a complete loss of my sex drive, there is just no desire to wank. To me this is very relaxing since I can´t have a girlfriend and like that I am no longer dependent on women.

God bless Finasteride!
You are sarcastic?

G

Why should I?

I didn´t have a sexual life before I started Finasteride and I didn´t have one afterwards. it is just that I felt more satisfied while using Finasteride.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
jdr_333 said:
When I first started I had testicle ache for about a week, but that' gone for now. Now I just have the watery semen, which I don't really like but it's not that big of a deal. No problems otherwise.

I have the exact same problem, but it doesn't really bug me that much, gf doesn't seem to care either.