How on earth can u store foam at temp between 68-77F(20-25C)

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Those instructions are insane. My foam has become somewhat liquidy since late spring -- and I think its because of the temperature exceeding 77F.

The fridge would be too cool (below 68F).

What can solve this problem besides 24 hour AC in summer?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: How on earth can u store foam at temp between 68-77F(20-

tembo said:
Those instructions are insane. My foam has become somewhat liquidy since late spring -- and I think its because of the temperature exceeding 77F.

The fridge would be too cool (below 68F).

What can solve this problem besides 24 hour AC in summer?

I have no better idea to store it, but dont put it in the fridge. lol

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you keep yours in the bathroom? I usually take really hot showers and i noticed every time i got out and applied after a shower the foam would be really runny. Now i just keep it in a drawer in my room and it has maintained a pretty thick consistency the whole time. Remember to shake it up really well and hold it all the way upside down when you release the foam. As far as where you should keep it.....I dunno...if you have a basement maybe down there? Although it would be kind of annoying running downstairs every time you want to apply foam.

aqua

Reaction score
i keep mine in the fridge and i have been doing it for the past two weeks-foam is coming out well and dries just fine,i think it is better to store it in a cooler temp than a hot

Wisdom

Reaction score
Ive had this problem also. Its very annoying. When it goes runny "to liquid" you use around 5 applications because the density of the foam is so much smaller than when it goes runny!

I used my first can in 2 weeks. Not happy. If this one does not last a month I will quit the foam.

I cant afford a new can every two weeks