How Old Do I Look? What Makes Me Look Older Than I Am?

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in my early 20s but a lot of people I meet think I’m mid 30s. When I ask people state that it’s my hairline. Is that the only reason? Is it also my skin shape of my face?

Would I look my age with a normal hairline?

I am on the big 3 so please nobody go off on tangents.

Honest answers only please. I don’t want people trying to make me feel better or assholes trolling and saying I look 45

Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many people saying that? When I said you are in late 30s, it was a joke, lol.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look mid-20s. Your skin looks good, no premature wrinkles/pigmentation etc.

Your hairline is fine. A lot of dudes have that curved hairline.

Buzz cuts like the one you have either make people look younger or older, it's possible it makes you look slightly older.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look mid-20s. Your skin looks good, no premature wrinkles/pigmentation etc.

Your hairline is fine. A lot of dudes have that curved hairline.

Buzz cuts like the one you have either make people look younger or older, it's possible it makes you look slightly older.

Agreed

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
look mid 20 to me bro
maybe slight under eye circle but totaly normal!
you had good result with the big 3?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would think you were in your late 20s at the most. Hop on a skincare routine (Retin-A, Vitamin C serums, moisturizer, sunscreen) to keep your skin looking youthful.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
its actually not you. I went to a bar yesterday with about 5 friends. Bartender Id’d everyone got to me and was like I don’t need to see yours. Long hair picture attached

Also, the bartender might not have ID'd you due to all of your friends being of age; like if all 5 of your friends are of age there is a good chance he or she just assumed that you were as well lol. I wouldn't read into that too much.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any cheap amazon/ebay skincare you know of?

This is the Vitamin C serum I use, I put it on in the morning before my moisturizer/sunscreen.

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Vitami...d=1515874868&sr=1-15&keywords=vitamin+c+serum

Sadly it looks like they don't make it anymore :/ Go for one that has L-ascorbic acid in it.

Maybe like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Timeless-Ski...keywords=vitamin+c+serum+l-ascorbic+acid&th=1

This is the moistuizer that I use:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9SPQH...13f-8a33656b020c&hsa_cr_id=6378082020701&th=1

It's a little pricey but it's nice. You could go for this instead, it can be a little greasy though just a heads up:

https://www.amazon.com/Cetaphil-Dai...5875016&sr=1-10&keywords=cetaphil+moisturizer

Then Retin-A you need a script for (unless you wanna buy it online). I use the .1% version a couple times a week; it's strong as sh*t and I've been using it for years. I would recommend starting at like .025%. The cream itself is super cheap, a generic tube of Retin-A costs me like $5 and it last for months.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Its funny I have seen guys 40+ years old that could pass for 20 just based off like Norwood 1 brad pitt hair and good skin texture. Hair loss really is a big factor in how old a guy looks IMO. That is one thing women really luck out on.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny I have seen guys 40+ years old that could pass for 20 just based off like Norwood 1 brad pitt hair and good skin texture. Hair loss really is a big factor in how old a guy looks IMO. That is one thing women really luck out on.

Very true. Lucky bastards

YoungNeurotic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have guessed late 20s, based on pictures. Mostly from typical aging marks. Though you certainly have a baby face. Not sure how that will hold up in later years. For reference, most people, just based on my pictures, think I'm in my early 20s. Probably because of facial structure. I'm 18, though.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have guessed late 20s, based on pictures. Mostly from typical aging marks. Though you certainly have a baby face. Not sure how that will hold up in later years. For reference, most people, just based on my pictures, think I'm in my early 20s. Probably because of facial structure. I'm 18, though.

Ok can you be more specific?

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would look alot younger if you lost some weight, your cheeks look too puffy and your eyes kinda swollen, are you getting enough sleep?