How old are you...

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Guess I am the youngest :-/ Bah if I was 20 and near the end of uni..I would be far better off! Oh well, life is life and you can't change any of it... :roll:

20something

Established Member
Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
Bah if I was 20 and near the end of uni..I would be far better off!

I'm thinking that's what everyone says when they find out - if this happened to me in another few years it wouldn't be as bad or 'I could deal with it'. Certainly the younger you are the harder it is.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh well, we are all in this together so I guess we are one big happy balding family :shock:

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
30-17-24
I first noticed I was losing density @ 17. Fortunately, it's gone very slowly for me, and I actually have a pretty good head'o hair for a 30 y/o.

Redbone

Reaction score
I am 34 and although you are younger I am still single and enjoy flirting with the ladies- our situations stinger probably cant be compared but when your older early thirties and in the prime of your life, you feel like things are going downhill fast when you start to thin.

You have my utmost sympathy though and a fantastic attitude, way before you get to be my age they will have invented a permanent solution so hang in there. You will look back and laugh at all this.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
Guess I am the youngest :-/ Bah if I was 20 and near the end of uni..I would be far better off! Oh well, life is life and you can't change any of it...

yeah I mean, there's never really a good time for going bald. A neighbour of mine is 68 years of age, and almost completely bald except for the back and sides, but he still seems to have the vanity to comb his hair from one side to the other. I don't see the point in what he does, but that doesn't bother him.

Redbone

Reaction score
Now that is odd especially since his dong probably does not work anymore- Appearance is a big thing, especiallly if you had the looks at one point in time.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
ok

his wife is about 15 years younger than himself, so maybe he wants to look good for her

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Redbone and Jack the lad...

I do try and stay strong, but as you all know it can get hard at times... I hate it when I go to college and go into the city center everyday, I get paranoid thinking people are looking at my head(But we all know they really arnt but this is part of the paranoya(SP) that comes with hairloss)

Just thinking about the times when I used to stroke my hair, how full and thick it was, boy do I miss it! It felt so full, but now its getting thinner and lifeless :(

I really do hope by the time im 30 redbone that I do have my full head of hair! I hope we all do!

We are all in this together to help each other out and tell each other what works and what does not..

By the way Jack The Lad, whats weird is I was in the toilets today in a shopping centre where this old man was combing his hair although he only had hair on his sides and back lol.. Weird! :p

Paladin_X

Reaction score
young

damn, I didn tknow everyone was so young here, Im 23, and I thought I was the youngest one. Stinger cheer up man, it looks like you have a lot of hair, and you remind me of andy petite. Do you ever worry about what these hormonal drugs can do taking it so young? Is it a worry at all for you, or are you cool with it?

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Worry

It's sounds like you're going through a bit of a shock at the moment, with the hair loss. My first reaction was denial, and then gradually started excepting it, now I've decided to do something about it.

Here's another one, I stayed back with the staff in a bar Pub one night to chat-up some ladies. The barman decided to join in as there was a spare lady, but anyways I've never seen some-one cover up baldness to the extent he did. He obviously only had hair his back and sides. he literally had hair coming from almost his neck to the front of head, to resemble a fringe, I'm sorry but I was laughing away to myself, found it very entertaining. He ended up having sex with the woman in the toilet, I guessshe gave him ten out ten for effort.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
22 here and pissed at the world and ready to bust some skulls. :2gunsfiring_v1: :boid: :boom: :firing: :refilao: :snipersmilie: