How Often Do You Use Derma-roller In Conjunction With Minoxidil?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys! As the title says, how often do you guys use derma-roller with Minoxidil?
I currently derma-roll twice/week. Do any of you guys do more/less and why?

All comments are appreciated, thanks. :)

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
There seem to be two general schools of thought. One is to use a very sharp needle, 1.5 mm or 2 mm, and only roll once a week or every two weeks. You will actually skip minoxidil the day of the rolling and the day after. There other is to roll with a short needle, .25 mm, everyday before minoxidil. You can combine the two, rolling every day with .25 to increase absorption and then taking a day off of minoxidil and the .25 needle to wound with a 2 mm needle once every fortnight.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
There seem to be two general schools of thought. One is to use a very sharp needle, 1.5 mm or 2 mm, and only roll once a week or every two weeks. You will actually skip minoxidil the day of the rolling and the day after. There other is to roll with a short needle, .25 mm, everyday before minoxidil. You can combine the two, rolling every day with .25 to increase absorption and then taking a day off of minoxidil and the .25 needle to wound with a 2 mm needle once every fortnight.

Sorry, I didn't realize you had commented. I currently own a 1.5 mm derma roller. I've been using it now for 2 times/week. Would you say that this is too much? (Following Hariliciously's method on Youtube)