How Often Do You Change Your Your Hair Style?

Diesel guy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How often do you change the your hairstyle?

One of the things that I missed most about having hair was my ability to change my look from day to day. With very thin hair, there really is only so much you can do. So now with a system, I can change my look. When I do my initial cut-in on a system, I"ll keep the hair just a tad bit longer, and as I go thru the life of that system, I'll either let my bio hair grow out, or cut way back, and make minor changes to my system. It gives the illusion that my hair is growing all over my head.

The two photos with the sunglasses - those are both the same unit - just different times in the evolution. The bottom photo is two days ago, and a different unit from the first two photos. This is the first cut after the initial cut-in. My hairline is a tad 'dense' for my liking, but I think overall it looks fine. The last shot is this morning - not really a style - bit I could be seen in public and no one would think a thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1972.PNG
    IMG_1972.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_3213.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 291

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the same system, never. But I have systems with different styles, and I switch back and forth. Waiting to order a new custom system once we are done with Corona.

rking35209

Reaction score
so i'm new here and a bit older than most. I'm 60 and looking for a system for an older man. I'm looking for something like the 3213jpg. The density looks thinner and something that would look more natural on me. Can you tell me where you got that system (if thats allowed? TIA.

Braf

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to lower your hairline.

Your question: Keep the same hair style for a year.

Master it completely.

BUY ANOTHER BACKUP SYSTEM TO PRACTICE ON FOR A MEW STYLE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT f*** IT UP