How often do people miss Rogaine application?

Goingat20

Reaction score
couple of times a week for me. But i gota start be strict in order to get the results i want

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
recently quite a bit which really isn't a good thing. I went nearly a week and a half without a dose :freaked: opps. Sometimes I just can't be assed to put it on. Isn't really a good thing though, although I wouldn't worry about missing the odd dose.

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
Well so far in one and a half months, I haven't missed a single day of Rogaine (I just apply in once, at night).

On the other hand, I missed taking my Propecia pill several times in the last two months since beginning that treatment.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i havent missed one app or pill, since beginning 34 days ago.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
I miss every Friday and Saturday night I miss it. I live in Miami where it's hard enough not to sweat everywhere you go at night, so I can't go out looking like a greaser too much.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I sometimes skip / miss / forget / don't have the time or energy for the before bed application - and every now and then I'll take the whole day off.

Sunday for example I didn't use any minoxidil - but still spritzed my tricomin on twice during the day.