How not to sink into depression? (seven words)

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm french sorry for my english

I'm 19 and a big diffuse, it ruins my life, I can no longer look at myself in a mirror.

I'm not going to hide it, being "bald" is a huge obstacle with social and love life.

What girl my age would find in a bald boy?
For friends, it's the same which person my age would like to show off with a young bald man?
I suffer from loneliness because of my hair loss
The worst part about this is that I am not naive, I know that for several years it will continue and even get worse as my hair loss continues to progress.

There is no ray of hope at the end of the road, life is tough.

Serious why me? I have never harmed anyone.

How do you come to terms with it and what social impact your hair loss has.

I specify that I have nothing more on the first frontal third and that I am not badly attacked on the vertex.

orry for that, I wanted to write, a need to share my emotions with people who may be able to understand me ..

Good evening guys

kharmacoma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of us have been there. And some us have been there when there was no solution. Now there is. Finasteride/ Minoxidil and hair transplant later. Go out and enjoy life you will solve this.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of us have been there. And some us have been there when there was no solution. Now there is. Finasteride/ Minoxidil and hair transplant later. Go out and enjoy life you will solve this.
It doesn't help everyone. I took finasteride, got sides and still lost my hair. I suffered through sides and gave up after 1 year of severe shedding. The only cure is advancement in hair transplants.

kharmacoma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you say advancements? Unless you are NW7, good surgeons can restore your hair at a very good level today.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you say advancements? Unless you are NW7, good surgeons can restore your hair at a very good level today.
That's exactly what I am... nw7 is hopeless. Nw6 MAY be able to restore enough to get ok coverage at the crown. Nw5 same thing. Anything from 4 and lower is curable. OP said he was a big diffuser. Diffusers are almost always nw6 or worse.