How My Anti-aging Dr. Wants To Treat My Hair Loss

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So confused a little:

are you taking Finasteride while using DHT cream?

If so what were the results?

Did you take Prednisone?

if so what were the results?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So confused a little:

are you taking Finasteride while using DHT cream?

If so what were the results?

Did you take Prednisone?

if so what were the results?

hi, I don’t take finasteride. I was using for 6 years. Now I don’t use it since 3-4 years ago.
I am taking DHT now under medical supervision. My dr says that he will stop my hair loss by administrating the right hormones.

I don’t use prednisona, I use: DHT, progesterone, DHEA,
Metilprednisolona, L-tiroxina.

also around 15 different minerals, aminoacids and proteins, 10-15 vitamins and other things.

NeverBaldEver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been in this for 10 years. Have you seen my analysis? They are the most complete analysis that you have seen and that you will see in your life.

when I was taking finasteride, my hair almost didn't fall out, but I had it a little discolored, like grey.

Have you seen my prescription?

Now I don't take finasteride and my hair falls out, but I have it black and shiny.

I will try to regulate all my hormones as this doctor says, and if my hair stops falling, I will not believe it.

The completeness of the analysis has nothing to do with hairloss (as far as known at the current medical level), just like it cannot indicate if you have a bad teeth, or if you are myopic or not.

You don't have your hair shiny without finasteride, you have it oily. What's important about male pattern baldness is not the colour but the thickness of the (individual) hair, i.e. if the follicles are miniaturized or not.

It's your choice, take it or leave it. But don't try to cheat on yourself.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The completeness of the analysis has nothing to do with hairloss (as far as known at the current medical level), just like it cannot indicate if you have a bad teeth, or if you are myopic or not.

You don't have your hair shiny without finasteride, you have it oily. What's important about male pattern baldness is not the colour but the thickness of the (individual) hair, i.e. if the follicles are miniaturized or not.

It's your choice, take it or leave it. But don't try to cheat on yourself.

You know more than me about myself. Thank you

timidhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with the very skeptical views posted in previous replies.

While I agree that there exists a lot of excellent science done in the realm of aging, including suggested targets of therapies, any practice of such therapies as clinical (emphasis on clinical) ant-aging treatments is unfounded based on evidence-based medicine.

Just look at all of the clinical guidelines endorsed by major US and European medical societies. Even though we (including I) may not have the medical knowledge to fully understand these guidelines, we can still read through the summary and grasp the basic concepts. There are literally NO guidelines endorsing these types of treatments. In fact, the guidelines warned AGAINST use of such treatments due to potential side effects, particularly increase risks of heart attack. An excellent example of this is testosterone therapy. There is NO clinical evidence of any benefits in humans unless the individuals are truly clinically deficient (not just a low lab number) but plenty of potential harms. It is possible that the science may change to cast a different view in the future, but until then it is premature to proclaim such benefits and then financially benefiting from selling them to gullible individuals.

Last edited:

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, I don’t take finasteride. I was using for 6 years. Now I don’t use it since 3-4 years ago.
I am taking DHT now under medical supervision. My dr says that he will stop my hair loss by administrating the right hormones.

I don’t use prednisona, I use: DHT, progesterone, DHEA,
Metilprednisolona, L-tiroxina.

also around 15 different minerals, aminoacids and proteins, 10-15 vitamins and other things.
Keep us posted. I doubt it will work but do it for science

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been in this for 10 years. Have you seen my analysis? They are the most complete analysis that you have seen and that you will see in your life.

when I was taking finasteride, my hair almost didn't fall out, but I had it a little discolored, like grey.

Have you seen my prescription?

Now I don't take finasteride and my hair falls out, but I have it black and shiny.

I will try to regulate all my hormones as this doctor says, and if my hair stops falling, I will not believe it.

I didn't know that a "complete analysis" is all that is required to grow hair. Here all this time I thought it was going to be a drug or process, but it turned out to be an analysis. I have a printer; I think I'll go print up an analysis - I'll be a Norwood 1 by Monday.

Dude, think about it - if all that was required to cure hair loss was a "complete analysis" and "regulation" of hormones through - what? diet? vitamins? - don't you think it would have been on the cover of every publication on the planet and offered by every GP with a license? Instead it's being administered by some Spanish doctor who also works for the "Spanish Air Force?"

Agree with the very skeptical views posted in previous replies.

While I agree that there exists a lot of excellent science done in the realm of aging, including suggested targets of therapies, any practice of such therapies as clinical (emphasis on clinical) ant-aging treatments is unfounded based on evidence-based medicine.

Just look at all of the major clinical guidelines endorsed by major US and European medical societies. Even though we (including me) may not have the medical knowledge to fully understand these guidelines, we can still read through the summary and grasp the basic concepts. There are literally NO guidelines endorsing these types of treatments. In fact, the guidelines warned AGAINST use of such treatments due to potential side effects, particularly increase risks of heart attack. An excellent example of this is testosterone therapy. There is NO clinical evidence of any benefits in humans unless the individuals are truly clinically deficient (not just a low lab number) but plenty of potential harms. It is possible that the science may change to cast a different view in the future, but until then it is premature to proclaim such benefits and then financially benefiting from selling them to gullible individuals.

Whenever there is desperation, there will be unscrupulous people happy to charge $3200 for a complete, "analysis."

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious about the DHT to T ratio idea in relationship to hair. The part I never understood was low DHT, hairloss, and no response to Finasteride when it gets pushed even lower...

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know that a "complete analysis" is all that is required to grow hair. Here all this time I thought it was going to be a drug or process, but it turned out to be an analysis. I have a printer; I think I'll go print up an analysis - I'll be a Norwood 1 by Monday.

Dude, think about it - if all that was required to cure hair loss was a "complete analysis" and "regulation" of hormones through - what? diet? vitamins? - don't you think it would have been on the cover of every publication on the planet and offered by every GP with a license? Instead it's being administered by some Spanish doctor who also works for the "Spanish Air Force?"

Whenever there is desperation, there will be unscrupulous people happy to charge $3200 for a complete, "analysis."

The point it’s the prescription.

I went to 15 cardiologist in 10 years to stop my arrhythmias and all of them told me that I was fine, and the gave me beta blockers.

My mother had osteoarthritis, and in 15 years visiting hospitals, she only received medicines for the pain. There is not treatment.

Now, after visit that doctor, osteoarthritis stopped it! Her hands are not warping anymore. It’s amazing. And I don’t have arrhythmias.

human body is very very complicated and the current medicine is not prepared to do a holistic medicine.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pure snake oil salesman. 3k for putting you on topical lipsomal.

Here was a simple solution for you: topical finasteride. End of f*cking story.

I am sorry but you've been scammed.

However exhaust that route and prove us wrong.

CrimsonTide

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to this doctor, T and DHT must have a rate of 1:10. If not, there will be hair loss.

Has anyone else ever heard of this ratio in connection with male pattern baldness?

Modil, did your doctor give any clarification as to where this number comes from?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pure snake oil salesman. 3k for putting you on topical lipsomal.

Here was a simple solution for you: topical finasteride. End of f*cking story.

I am sorry but you've been scammed.

However exhaust that route and prove us wrong.

If you think it is a scam after reading my post, it is because you have no reading comprehension. Most of the money was paid to a private laboratory. Now I have a complete knowledge about my body.

It is a shame to see how with a different way of treating hair loss, and with a scientific basis, there are many people criticizing negatively.

There are many doctors who say that premature baldness is not normal, and it is due to a hormonal mismatch with a pattern similar to women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome.

I don't know, I am not a professional!!

Anyway, I am doing analysis every 3 months, and I will try to have the OPTimal levels stipulated by my dr. And let's see. Kambrira, you can keep on finas ;)

Has anyone else ever heard of this ratio in connection with male pattern baldness?

Modil, did your doctor give any clarification as to where this number comes from?

Yes, he sent me a scientific paper but I cannot find it. I will look for it and I will send you.

I know there is a lot of information in the "The Hormone Handbook"

https://hertoghemedicalschool.eu/shop/books/the-hormone-handbook/

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many doctors who say that premature baldness is not normal, and it is due to a hormonal mismatch with a pattern similar to women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome.
that is true. Nobody should be balding before age 40 its lifestyle/mental illness/diet problem.

Want proof ? Just look at old pictures of young people nobody is balding

INT

Reaction score
I personally have both pics of my great grandfathers with no baldness in their 30s and 40s and they bald fully later in life

My grandfathers smoked for 60 years and never got lung cancer. Your point is?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Modill, I have an anti-aging question for you. Have you done telomere testing?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also interested in the paper, Holistic medicine is a good way but common baldness is dfferent

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also interested in the paper, Holistic medicine is a good way but common baldness is dfferent

So true, Armando. As I've posted before, I see people's medical histories everyday, many in very poor health with multiple systemic problems such as diabetes, liver failure, HIV, cancer, on dialysis and old age. Yet, some of the men with these conditions have a head of hair like I had at age 18. My clinical observation is that if you're not genetically programmed to lose your hair, your body will leave before your hair will. That influence overrides all other.