How Much Progress Do You See? Need To Thicken This Further By Any Means.

Temple Hunter

My Regimen
Reaction score
I need some advice - I'm so tired of this weak hairline. My story in brief: Started applying minoxidil 2x ed on my hairline in June 2016, stopped almost cold turkey for some stupid reason in November 2017 and started again about three weeks later. Unfortunately this totally decimated my hairline - I don't even have any photos because it was such a traumatic experience! This year I've added finasteride 0.25mg ed in March and upped to 0.5mg in July. 1mm dermaroller used on hairline once every 4-5 days. I also added estriol cream to my regimen 1x ed in July (though pretty sure this stuff is totally useless).

Please see my photo progress from April to today of my left temple which was almost NW1 until I stopped minoxidil :(. There's obvious improvement over the April photo but not sure after that. Has anyone else seen similar regrowth?

These are 24mp photos so you can see every hair - unfortunately I haven't been very scientific with the angles/depth of field but you should get a good idea. Dates should display next to each photo.

Last edited:

Temple Hunter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who's the mod around here? I was banned recently for "spam" even though I only had like 10 posts and no spam. Just want to post a google image link to my hairline photos.

Edit: Now managed to add link to op