How Much Improving One's Diet Can Affect Hair Loss?

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of hair loss processes outside of male pattern baldness. Well the only one it would really help for is vitamin deficiency causing hair loss.

Won’t do a damn thing for male pattern baldness or any other type

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If one plans to regrow any hair the building blocks to do so would have to be there. If your body thinks it's the dirty 30''s it's not going to let you grow hair. Regrowing hair is a long road 2 to 7 years, most quite well before. In my opinion male pattern baldness is beatable for some, but currently very risky and possible severe repercussions. Catching it early is certainly best! This is all speculation and theories on my part and many disagree with me. But I'm certain that eating lucky charms 24/7 isn't going to regrow any hair!

abcdefg

Reaction score
There are a lot of hair loss processes outside of male pattern baldness. Well the only one it would really help for is vitamin deficiency causing hair loss.

Won’t do a damn thing for male pattern baldness or any other type

Its like a statistical fact its like 95 percent male pattern baldness if your losing hair, and nothing else. Any normal diet is going to have most of the vitamins hair uses, and it probably uses very small amounts of them
male pattern baldness is some of low level defect in the hair bulb and cells themselves. Its not lack of nutrients getting to the follicles

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its like a statistical fact its like 95 percent male pattern baldness if your losing hair, and nothing else. Any normal diet is going to have most of the vitamins hair uses, and it probably uses very small amounts of them
male pattern baldness is some of low level defect in the hair bulb and cells themselves. Its not lack of nutrients getting to the follicles

"Low level defect in the hair bulb" mystery solved lol