How much hair do you see when brushing?

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this varies from person to person, but when I shower I lose about 20 hairs. After the shower I apply my topicals and brush my damp hair back (that's the way I have styled it for years). I see loads of hair sticking to my brush and the my hand. If I keep going then I get 2-5 hairs with every stroke. Total I shed 20-40 hairs while brushing right after my shower. I think it partly has to do with the fact that I am combing my hair back which has a tendency to pull more weak hairs out. Have you guys noticed the same when brushing?

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have mine so short now whats left so do not tend to brush much. Washing it is where I lose hair. I found when I had it longer brushing when wet did take hair 5-10 hairs, stick now to main brushing when dry. I was losing similar around 50-60 when wash and brush but its less now but then theres less hair on my head to lose unfortuantely.

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont really brush my hair. When I apply the foam in the mornings and night I see maybe up to 10 hairs on my fingers.

Charlie8506

Reaction score
Post subject: How much hair do you see when brushing?

I never lose more than about 5 hairs when i brush and this is with long hair.

bababa

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd probably lose up too a dozen when showering and a few more when i comb it. Often see a couple fall out when I run my fingers through my hair during the day, but thats been a bit more in the last week due to exam pressure.
I seem to lose more when I wash my hair with Nizoral. Anyone else?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
between 10-15 I think

I dont really care though...I look at my hair in the mirror not the sink.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
this shed currently.

at least 40-50 Hair whilst washing.

at least 5-10 whilst drying with towel.

at least 10-15 whilst brushing.

and this has been going on since the past 3 weeks.