How much finasteride can i order ?

falkor

Reaction score
How much finasteride can i order into canada?I was reading on a web site http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/health/webdrugs/index.html that you can import perscription drugs legally in small amounts. So how small is small amounts? And i was going to use evo-pharmacy, but ther site is down, and makes wonder about their legitamacy. The article on the web site made me nervous as it makes web based pharacy sites seem dirty and shady. Theres pictures of propecia being sent loosly in paper envolopes without packaging, is this how most people get it?! I want to start fincar (because of the price, and the fact lots of people here use it and it seems to work) but i don't want to get into trouble with the law over it.

Thanks

beaner

Reaction score
It is said that you can order a 3month supply into the US, not sure about Canada though. Anyway, the online pharmacies will usually ship as much as you want to buy be it a 3 month supply or 3 year supply. I've used several different online pharmacies for different meds and never had a single problem with them other than one customs siezure which was promptly replaced by the pharmacy. I've never gotten "loose" pills sent to me...not sure what you mean by that. I've had blister packs without a box put into an envelope, but that's no big deal. As far as evopharmacy goes, I've made 2 purchases from them and they were very prompt with my order. I, too, noticed their site was down, but I don't think that means anything.