How Much Does This hair transplant Help This Guy?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
wassup b****s

my hair is kinda similar to this dude pre hair transplant. not sure i have enough donor now to get back to a decent level of density to be able to grow it out. was thinking of just spreading a few grafts out round the hairline and keeping it short. something like this guy

in your opinion how much has this helped this dude? how many points has he gone up

hes only had some hairline work done. probably on finasteride to thickening up/keep the rest of hair

what do you think bros??

pat ag.png
pat ag1.png
pat ag2.png
pat ag3.png
pat ag5.png
pat ag6.png

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think it gave him a 1 point difference going from a 4-5 at most. He looked pretty okay before.

He wasn't fully bald yet tho and the hair outline makes a difference.

Last edited:

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think improvement is huge. This is some super clean work. I would've never thought of him having a hair transplant if it wasn't pointed out. Only 6 months post op his scalp looks flawless. No pinkness, no ridging, no cobblestoning nothing. This looks way too natural for a hair transplant. Undetectable. Not sure if you can get the same result.

blackg

Reaction score
Am I the only one here who thinks this guy looked better in the before photos?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
wassup b****s

my hair is kinda similar to this dude pre hair transplant. not sure i have enough donor now to get back to a decent level of density to be able to grow it out. was thinking of just spreading a few grafts out round the hairline and keeping it short. something like this guy

in your opinion how much has this helped this dude? how many points has he gone up

hes only had some hairline work done. probably on finasteride to thickening up/keep the rest of hair

what do you think bros??

View attachment 85650 View attachment 85651 View attachment 85652 View attachment 85653 View attachment 85654 View attachment 85655

I think that he got decent help. It's not perfect but it's a good upgrade. A good example of compromise.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think improvement is huge. This is some super clean work. I would've never thought of him having a hair transplant if it wasn't pointed out. Only 6 months post op his scalp looks flawless. No pinkness, no ridging, no cobblestoning nothing. This looks way too natural for a hair transplant. Undetectable. Not sure if you can get the same result.

yeah its great work. which is why its so f*****g frustrating to see other guys looking like a cactus

id be very happy if i was him

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
There is flaw in "before and after pic."

In before pic,photo should be taken when hairs are full grown,not when it is in buzz cut.

Only when hairs are full grown,we can get an exact idea of his baldness,characteristics of his hair before hair transplant.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is flaw in "before and after pic."

In before pic,photo should be taken when hairs are full grown,not when it is in buzz cut.

Only when hairs are full grown,we can get an exact idea of his baldness,characteristics of his hair before hair transplant.

hes obviously balding pretty badly. but i suspect the dude got on meds and is a decent responder, so his hair looks thicker in the 6 months pics

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lighting in the after picture is clearly more forgiving. These pictures are propaganda.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wassup b****s

what do you think bros??

View attachment 85650 View attachment 85651 View attachment 85652 View attachment 85653 View attachment 85654 View attachment 85655

He looks unbelievably better. I hope God I will be able to get a similar result when I will get a hair transplant.

My genetics are hardcore balding (3 grandparents out of 4 balding, yeah you read that right) so I will need one by my late twenties if I'm lucky. Life is sh*t. Hair is so important! I came to the conclusion that women do not like bald men, exactly as men wouldn't like bald women. It's normal. Women settle for baldies when their self esteem tanks after hitting the wall, that's it. A high school female friend of mine hit the wall at 23 (life is sh*t, take two), and she's now with a bald grunt. She would never have done that in her prime.

God why did this gene perpetuate, how the f*** did this happen? I wonder. fml

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks unbelievably better. I hope God I will be able to get a similar result when I will get a hair transplant.

My genetics are hardcore balding (3 grandparents out of 4 balding, yeah you read that right) so I will need one by my late twenties if I'm lucky. Life is sh*t. Hair is so important! I came to the conclusion that women do not like bald men, exactly as men wouldn't like bald women. It's normal. Women settle for baldies when their self esteem tanks after hitting the wall, that's it. A high school female friend of mine hit the wall at 23 (life is sh*t, take two), and she's now with a bald grunt. She would never have done that in her prime.

God why did this gene perpetuate, how the f*** did this happen? I wonder. fml

welcome back man ;)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is the guy at 12 months hair grown out

1362836669_2a9852e0b8_b.jpg

all the pics have a 12 month pic, i deliberately cut those ones out to focus on the buzz cut.

transplantaciyaf_volos1.jpg

you can see he doesnt have good density. it why i prefer the buzz cut. maybe with another hair transplant he could pass as a fullhead

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say he's gone from flat 5 to a 5.5, really marginal difference.. looks younger tho

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It pisses me off that people think they have the right to (loudly) ask me How Come You Got That Scar on Your Head. Then when I tell them, they say something about how I shouldn't care about how I look since any girl who would care how her partner looks is Shallow and Mean and Not Worth It or that Lots of Guys Go Bald...Be More Like The Rock or Some Other Badass Action Hero.

Just the other day, a guy at work asked me about it. He's bald too and has been giving me rides lately and he's a nice guy, so I didn't tell him to mind his f*****g business. Still, i hate people making comments about my looks.

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
It pisses me off that people think they have the right to (loudly) ask me How Come You Got That Scar on Your Head. Then when I tell them, they say something about how I shouldn't care about how I look since any girl who would care how her partner looks is Shallow and Mean and Not Worth It or that Lots of Guys Go Bald...Be More Like The Rock or Some Other Badass Action Hero.

Just the other day, a guy at work asked me about it. He's bald too and has been giving me rides lately and he's a nice guy, so I didn't tell him to mind his f*****g business. Still, i hate people making comments about my looks.

So weird isn't it? Its like if its ANYTHING to do balding then you have a free pass to make whatever joke, insult, comment or observation you like.

I always get this from people my own age (24): Why are you so bald?

Imagine saying to a girl , why are you so fat? Can you imagine