How much does back surgery cost?

CCS

Reaction score
I want to have a few vertebre rebuilt so they are not wedge shaped, and I want it done through a small incision. And I want it done in Europe. Anyone in europe know about how much that would cost? I don't have any pain. Just a 45 degree curve that I don't like the looks of. I hate being a hunch back.

CCS

Reaction score
canada is even closer. not sure how good their technology is compared to europe, though.

CCS

Reaction score
The procedure I need is Kyphoplasty, but I need it between the vertebre and the disc, not inside a cracked vertebre. It is $14,000 in the states, and probably less in europe. It can be an outpatient procedure. I'll save for it. I'll get it before HM. My dermatch is not bad.

CCS

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
an arm and a leg

dude there are many types of back surgeries. Yeah, in the states, an single fusion costs $55,000. I'm not getting any of those.

G

man if you want to get major surgery just because you have poor posture that sounds a little drastic .. have you tried strenthening your back with exercises ?? you should try that if you havent already.. the best exercises for posture are Rear delt flys, dead lift and pulldowns try them..

G

oh yes and even back extentions and you would be suprised how good your posture becomes when you have a strong core.. do some crunches