How much do you think the royals care about going to norwood 7

whatintheworld

Reaction score
https://ca.yahoo.com/style/prince-harry-says-part-future-072300742.html

Chatting with athletes at last week's Invictus Games – which he founded in 2014 to support the rehabilitation of injured military veterans after his own tour of duty in Afghanistan – Prince Harry made light of his thinning hair. "You’ve got a lot more to be done there," the Duke of Sussex quipped to an athlete who was having makeup applied to his head. In response, the athlete said that it "won’t take a long time" until he has no hair left altogether.

Referencing his own hair, Harry jokingly responded: "But you’re slower than me. I’m already... I’m doomed." Joining in the conversation, a second athlete said, "We have the same barber, I guess," to which the Duke let out a laugh.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely less than the median member of this forum.
But Harry is the kinda guy who could easily get a hair transplant, wouldn't really hurt his image at this point.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never in the history of the Norwood reaper has anyone had more time and indication of his impending doom as Prince Harry.

Born into with a family of high Norwood's and watching his brother rapidly descend into the NW7 club.

his own final pattern would have even been clearly visible to himself for well over a decade.

Harry in 2014

ames-at-the-lee-valley-park-in-london-2014-2AAJKGK.jpg

Incidentally for all you Pro Norwood Spotters out there,

The first of the Queens Grandchildren Peter Phillips (Harry's Cousin) was showing signs of hair loss way back in the early 2000's and has still mysteriously kept the majority of his hair to this day so whether he secretly gave finasteride the royal seal of approval I don't know, but his hair loss defiantly stabilized over the last 2 decades when it was looking very suspect early on.

Peter Phillips in his early 20's.

2822a8e208d410c0585807cf91482ac5.jpg
2822a8e208d410c0585807cf91482ac5.jpg

Peter Phillips in his 40's

peter-phillips-HERO.jpg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I wouldn't joke about hair loss until I had shaved my head if I were him. One day that frontal flap of hair will disappear and his face will look different in the mirror from the front. He'll have to buzz or go Larry David. That's when he'll see if it's just a silly, funny thing or a horrific existence. What I find interesting is that his hair loss was much slower than his brother. I think that I once even saw a pair of brothers where one brother was NW3 but the other was a diffuse thinning NW6 with straight hairline, like Harry.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet Prince William curses this photo everytime he walks past it :D

Attachments

• E7EAF230-3970-4309-A5D2-F8F2B279F303.jpeg
    E7EAF230-3970-4309-A5D2-F8F2B279F303.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 184

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't joke about hair loss until I had shaved my head if I were him. One day that frontal flap of hair will disappear and his face will look different in the mirror from the front. He'll have to buzz or go Larry David. That's when he'll see if it's just a silly, funny thing or a horrific existence. What I find interesting is that his hair loss was much slower than his brother. I think that I once even saw a pair of brothers where one brother was NW3 but the other was a diffuse thinning NW6 with straight hairline, like Harry.
Sometimes you are that horribly balding sibling and I am the one to be the bald one. Imo Will should just shave it at this point, but it seems to not bother him this much. Prince Harry tho, I think he will be suffering greatly from hairloss and is less likely to accept it lol

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Sometimes you are that horribly balding sibling and I am the one to be the bald one. Imo Will should just shave it at this point, but it seems to not bother him this much. Prince Harry tho, I think he will be suffering greatly from hairloss and is less likely to accept it lol
The Duke of Cambridge did get a buzz cut. It looked great. Also, a hair transplant isn't so easy with Prince Harry's pattern. He'd need to respond well to treatments.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Duke of Cambridge did get a buzz cut. It looked great. Also, a hair transplant isn't so easy with Prince Harry's pattern. He'd need to respond well to treatments.
Yeah have in mind that Harry is trying to be hip, he's trying to be young, he's trying to be fresh. How young he looks now with his hair obliterated? That is why his hairloss fucks him harder than that of Prince Williams'. Imo Harry should tell his hair goodbye and have a buzzcut or just shave it, really.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to be bad for Harry's son.

Meghan Markle's father and brother are also high Norwood's.

They may as well start shaving him, as soon as he hits kindergarten.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to be bad for Harry's son.

Meghan Markle's father and brother are also high Norwood's.

They may as well start shaving him, as soon as he hits kindergarten.

I've read that Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender was a Norwood 7 by the age of 10. Brutal.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read that Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender was a Norwood 7 by the age of 10. Brutal.
Nah he was just faking it for sympathy, he has a grown out Norwood 1 in s3

Reactions: Znx

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Harry looks ok-ish, the hairline frames his face and his lighter colour hair helps a lot.

William would look much better with a very short buzz cut but perhaps this isn't allowed for the future king?

Charles's hair loss was nowhere near as bad as his sons. At 40 he had a great hairline with thick hair at the front and mid scalp, just had a balding crown. Prince Philip and Prince Andrew always had age appropriate hair and the Queen's father and uncle both had excellent hair.

Harry and William both look like they take after their uncle Edward who had movie star looks until balding hit hard and too early.

It just shows that genetics can be random.

A transplant for William is out of the question, he is too far gone and would also get ridiculed in the media. Harry wouldn't do anything either for the same reason.

Here are Charles and his father at 40

Attachments

• Charles-0062.jpg
    Charles-0062.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Anthony-BUCKLEY-H-R-H--Prince-Philip--Duke-of-Edin-1652288043.jpg
    Anthony-BUCKLEY-H-R-H--Prince-Philip--Duke-of-Edin-1652288043.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Never in the history of the Norwood reaper has anyone had more time and indication of his impending doom as Prince Harry.

Born into with a family of high Norwood's and watching his brother rapidly descend into the NW7 club.

his own final pattern would have even been clearly visible to himself for well over a decade.

Harry in 2014

View attachment 179196

Incidentally for all you Pro Norwood Spotters out there,

The first of the Queens Grandchildren Peter Phillips (Harry's Cousin) was showing signs of hair loss way back in the early 2000's and has still mysteriously kept the majority of his hair to this day so whether he secretly gave finasteride the royal seal of approval I don't know, but his hair loss defiantly stabilized over the last 2 decades when it was looking very suspect early on.

Peter Phillips in his early 20's.

View attachment 179197View attachment 179198

Peter Phillips in his 40's

View attachment 179199

He probably did jump on finasteride which being a very minor Royal is fine. No one knows who he is. There is no pressure on him to produce healthy offspring like there is for William. The Royal Family cannot take any risks when it comes to these things.

Last edited:

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Harry looks ok-ish, the hairline frames his face and his lighter colour hair helps a lot.

William would look much better with a very short buzz cut but perhaps this isn't allowed for the future king?

Charles's hair loss was nowhere near as bad as his sons. At 40 he had a great hairline with thick hair at the front and mid scalp, just had a balding crown. Prince Philip and Prince Andrew always had age appropriate hair and the Queen's father and uncle both had excellent hair.

Harry and William both look like they take after their uncle Edward who had movie star looks until balding hit hard and too early.

A transplant for William is out of the question, he is too far gone and would also get ridiculed in the media. Harry wouldn't do anything either for the same reason.

They could get hair systems, and then say a magic product named Regenix did it.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Prince Edward looks like an upbeat, midwit version of Nick Bostrom.