How much do hair transplants cost?What are the different types of transplants?Best1?

imalwayscold

Reaction score
I'm at a norwood 2, or so I've been told on here. Would it be safe to assume that once I have about 5k saved, I can get few transplants and get my old hair line and thick hair back? Or is it just like the commercials(bosley/hairclub) where you go from bald, to a comb over medium baldness level. I see so many bosley 'success' stories and it just tooks awful. I wouldn't pay thousands to look like I still am balding. I want to know what is the best transplant, how much it will cost, and how long is the healing process? I read the sticky and didn't see anything about asking prices. IMAG0440.jpg

imalwayscold

Reaction score
You don't need a hair transplant. No surgeon will accept to operate on you anyway.
I don't want one now, if I am saving for anything, its a 1964 mustang or a 1967 ford mustang fast back both V8s. I am talking down the line, when I am about 30. Obviously, I am balding. Do you think if my hair keeps slowly, very slowly receding, they will help me transplant my hair if it gets too out of control? Why are you so mad that I asked?

badgenetics1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been turned by a top doctor for a hair transplant because I was "too bald", and I'm only 24.

Did your relatively young age play a factor in the top doctor turning you down? In other words, if you had been 45 instead of 24, would that doctor have considered you?

imalwayscold

Reaction score
Sorry I thought you wanted one right now. Because I strongly believe that hair transplants should be for bald people, not NW2 who have BDD. I've been turned by a top doctor for a hair transplant because I was "too bald", and I'm only 24.

Here's some advices:

1. Accept only FUE, not FUT, you can find out more about those operations online.
2. Consult only top surgeons, there aren't many, seek their results online, I can drop a few names for you: Feller, Feriduni, ********, Mwamba, Shapiro. Most of the top docs are based in the US or in Belgium.
3. Wait, the balder you are, the better. Or make sure you have enough money and donor hair to keep up.
4. Try to delay your hair loss with medication: minoxidil or even finasteride if you don't fear it.
I see my doctor next week. I took finasteride for a year then quit and started shaving my head. I am now wanting to get back on it and save the hair I got because I get more attention from the girls now and I no longer look like a skinhead