How many times did you guys have covid?

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I had it, but I don't know actually.
Never did a single test

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had once, but it was horrible. I spent a week in a hospital and then had to go through a long treatment. I ordered Remdesivir (Veklury) from Canadian Pharmacy (of course, I had a prescription) and it worked great for me. To be honest, I was pretty skeptical about Covid medications before. And I can't say anything about other meds, but this one turned out to be really helpful.

Last edited:

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Had it once in Dec 2020. It wasn't fun but I was no where near needing to go to a hospital or anything. I've had flus that were worse. The biggest pain was losing my taste and smell for about a month. Had I known about Quercetin and Ivermectin, I would've made Covid my byotch

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just once for now haha. I would like to stay away from it if possible, it wasn't the best time for me... I think that I will be taking some supplements and maybe other meds from BidRx.com, for example. I am pretty sure that they will help me stay fit and healthy. I would like to get any input on such stuff from you here too, thanks in advance!