How many people here grew any hair while on Avodart

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your study is useless unless people qualify what else they took. So no, I'm not going to give you a yes or no answer.

Yes I regrew some hair on a regimen of minoxidil, spironolactone and dutasteride.

antonio666

Reaction score
avodart was a poor choice for me,however you never know it may have slowed things down a bit,who knows,now i am on finasteride and minoxidil and hoping for better things.

avodart does work for some people but i am not sure that it is any better than finasteride,probably not as good

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
avodart was a poor choice for me,however you never know it may have slowed things down a bit,who knows,now i am on finasteride and minoxidil and hoping for better things.

avodart does work for some people but i am not sure that it is any better than finasteride,probably not as good

u are a nut job

antonio666

Reaction score
no they do not ,i have always said avodart is sh*t and am about 2 months away from calling minoxidil and propecia sh*t as well,fairly consistent views all round

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
no they do not ,i have always said avodart is s*** and am about 2 months away from calling minoxidil and propecia s*** as well,fairly consistent views all round

I guess you just have bad luck then..im sorry :mrgreen:

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Crown and mid-scalp hair thickened up. Maintenance for the front as years of gradual thinning was finally brought to an end.

Sean68

Reaction score
no. it may have slowed my thinning down but thats impossible to say without knowing what itd have been like without it. certainly hasnt stopped it.

HughJass

Reaction score
I had the best effects from avodart when i started it back in '03. My hair thickened up quite noticeably.

Since then my results have waxed and waned. Could be due to avodart losing effectiveness or due to fake drugs (I know for certain I've taken some dodgy dutasteride in the past)

Considering the aggressiveness of my hairloss though, I think it's safe to say thats it slowed down the process.

Although lately it looks like I am without a doubt losing the battle. I am going to switch to dutasteride from another supplier for a couple of months and see if it's my shite genes causing this or if it's from taking weak or fake avodart.

T

Timi

My Hair get very bad with Avo

destroyed my Hair-my Body and my Live

Timi

Andrea

Established Member
Reaction score
Timi what is your story?
I read some posts about you but i dont understand well your really expeirence with dutasteride...
Do you have an irreversible side effect?
Thanks

T

Timi

Yes
irreversible side effects

my Body skin goes very soft (Muscular atrophy)
Skin soft elastic as rubber-Face-Neck-Upper body
Upper legs

as a old women with Big cellulite

i think dutasteride makes my Estrogen very high

Timi

Andrea

Established Member
Reaction score
If you stop all the Alpha reductase blockers (even naturals) you could return in a normal condition...
See a doctor who can prescribe you a therapy.
Bye
Good luck

T

Timi

100% Original Avodart
from
http://www.qhi.co.uk/

i lost 50% from my Hairs arround the Head
and the Rest ill and straw(Yellowish Color)

and my Body............. see the last Posting

Timi

HughJass

Reaction score
hmmmmm...sh*t, that is where my last order of Avodart came from and I am really unhappy with the results, or rather, the lack of results.

I can't tell if it's because QHI have sold me bogus pills or because I'm just now becoming a lost cause as far as hair loss treatments are concerned. I'm going to buy some generic from inhouse and see if i get any different effects. I hate using my body as a science experiment. Sometimes i wonder if I'd feel less anxious being bald and having no strange drugs in my system.