How many of you would consider going out with a bald woman?

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
How many of you would consider going out with a bald woman?

I know hair loss isn't the same for a man and a woman. They mean different things. But how much of this is just society and its values? A woman going bald is supposedly a much worse thing for a woman, mainly as its rarer and for a woman her looks at much more important than a mans. But in an increasingly elitist western society and even globally, image is everything, I think different emphasis on beauty is changing. More and more, men are investing a lot more time, effort and money into their looks. People seem to strive for exterior perfection these days.

I would personally say that yes, I would consider it. I think it would be completely hypocritical otherwise. To say no, I would never go out with a bald woman is IMO just unjust. I think this question is interesting as it gives us an idea of being in a woman's shoes in discussing bald men. But would I be attracted to a bald woman? I'm not sure. Perhaps. There are a few celeb women who have had the bald look for an acting role or whatever and have still looked pretty, even if it isn't as pretty as when they had hair. In fact I think if just as many woman went bald as men, it would probably show that bald woman can still look good mostly, probably more so than men.

So what do people think, could you?

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
If it's not sickly looking, like male pattern baldness, then yes I would def. I mean, Natalie Portman in V. :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Buzzed is not the same as balding.

dman23

Reaction score
well you forget one thing ...
woman can wear weg unlike man woman who wear weg is not such a shame thing.
they even dont have a problam to admit that they wear weg. if alot of man around the world were using weg and you could say it has become fashion so may be the hair loss issue was not that bad and people would not have to go for all this suffring and confidence probs.
well anyway balds womans are rare and even if they get bald they wear a weg so no one knows.
i wish that it was ok for man to wear wegs that look ok on them and that it could be ok and not a joke and ppl would not lutgh on them when they see its a weg cuz it would be not such a bazzard thing cuz alot of ppl will also hv weg.
p.s: its not that i said all this because i want to use weg to be honest when i see ppl with weg (alouth its rare when i do) its make me feel sad for them.
:(

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dman23 said:
well you forget one thing ...
woman can wear weg unlike man woman who wear weg is not such a shame thing.
they even dont have a problam to admit that they wear weg. if alot of man around the world were using weg and you could say it has become fashion so may be the hair loss issue was not that bad and people would not have to go for all this suffring and confidence probs.
well anyway balds womans are rare and even if they get bald they wear a weg so no one knows.
i wish that it was ok for man to wear wegs that look ok on them and that it could be ok and not a joke and ppl would not lutgh on them when they see its a weg cuz it would be not such a bazzard thing cuz alot of ppl will also hv weg.
p.s: its not that i said all this because i want to use weg to be honest when i see ppl with weg (alouth its rare when i do) its make me feel sad for them.
:(

Yeah, tons of black women who aren't balding at all wear wigs.
And it is socially accepted for men to wear wigs, in some cases...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 676

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It depends on the woman and her face, some women are really hot
with no hair or really short hair just like some guys can be
totally bald and be considered hot by women.

ali777

Reaction score
This is a stupid thread. Women do not bald like men. So the whole question does not apply.

Sure there is a female balding pattern, but it's not the same as ours. They get it much later in life, and it happens as thinning rather than recession. When we are 50 or 60, I don't think we are going to care much about hair.

I have been with a shaved woman, I've actually shaved a girl as well, but it's not the same as balding. Even if she did have a medical condition that makes her bald I wouldn't turn her down. I would like to become a father one day, so as long as the medical condition doesn't stop her from having kids, I wouldn't care.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I no I might sound like an a**h**, but I wouldn't even look twice at a bald woman...let alone consider going out with her.

Its just not the same thing really, most woman don't lose thier hair till there like 70 and even then its only slight thinning and furthermore its only a small % of woman who do lose any hair.