how many of you still get lots of punani?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
despite your problem?

Me, I've never been lonely :D

and now that I've got hair sprouting all over the place on my head, it gets better.

Where my dawgs at?

G

Well, i'm still with my girl and it just gets better and better.....

G

macquas2 said:
trax, you avatar s mesmerizing! i could stare at it all day!

I will pray for you today my son. The lure of the breast has ruined many a man.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Teetering on the edge said:
despite your problem?

Me, I've never been lonely :D

and now that I've got hair sprouting all over the place on my head, it gets better.

Where my dawgs at?

dam u, all i got is my hand

G

cassin said:
traxdata is gonna get someone canned at work with that image popping up. :)

yeah, when I am prowling here at home and my girlfriend is around I keep having to hide the page, A quick glance means she might think I am visiting a 'Glamour' site :freaked:

G

ok, do you serioulsy want me to change my Avatar, is it really a big problem for you guys??

Petchsky

Reaction score
When i was suffering the effects of male pattern baldness i thought the days of easy lays was over, and for a while it was, but then i realised it was only because i had lost my confidence... i have since found it and the ladies could not care less about my huge forehead!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Never had a problem with the ladies. The whole musician thing has been handy though :) . Boy could I tell some stories.
from nailing someon's ex-wife who was 11 years older than me to a 3some with some strippers. Ahhhh the good old days

Now...
Been with the same girl for 6 years. She's the one :)

G

traxdata said:
ok, do you serioulsy want me to change my Avatar, is it really a big problem for you guys??

pills.gif

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
I never got any girls before hairloss..always to chicken to approach
Its funny how if i show a pic or get on cam girls be like Im cute or hot or whatever..but in real life I get no looks..Maybe im uglier in reality??
Maybe if I can get this damn band started I can meet woman..( i play drums)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
jason566 said:
Maybe if I can get this damn band started I can meet woman..( i play drums)

DO IT!!!!!! Trust me.... :lol:

Ty....I can always rely on you for a good laugh. You've been on a roll lately too. :D

Cassin

Reaction score
traxdata said:

Personally I don't care. But it will be a problem for people who can only view at work.

I never check it at work anymore because of some peoples avatars on this site now, and that doesn't bother me.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Teetering on the edge said:
how many ofyou still get lots of punani?
I would answer this question but my mom still reads this forum.

Therefore Im a virgin. :angel:

viperfish

Reaction score
I get tons of pussy and balding like a champ. The key is confidence, which most of you on this website totally lack. I can tell by your posts and a perfect example is gunner who is constantly down on himself. Stop that stupid sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-x If you think negatively you tend to become that "negative image".