How many inches of height would you give up for a thick NW0

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Being short isn't a sign of bad health, yet you have no short acceptance movement.

On the other hand, men should date unhealthy obese women because hey, these fat blobs deserve a chance.

But I guess short guys can just be ridiculed and rejected to no end, just like bald guys.

Bearded dude (Josh Gomez, 5'7) does an impression of the dude in blue (6'5)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iahEBATx6AY

See how the dude in blue attacks Josh's "shortcoming".

Fatties are off limit however.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I would give up 2 inches, that would put me at 8.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
None. I'm OK with my height (6'2); and if I gave up too much, I'd be shorter than my mother.

technoport

Reaction score
There's nothing left to give up

New here.

Age 32, Height 5'4. Brown guy with a despicable accent. No success in the dating world when I had hair because of height. Now I'm balding too fast. Apart from thinning of hair in the crown area (almost bald, size of the palm), a month ago noticed thinning in the frontal area too. Got a few more months (6-9) before it becomes shiny.

Compensating with by lifting weights (pretty ripped). If I can grow some facial hair, i would shave my head and call it a day. With gifted genetics, facial hair too messed up. Nothing there. Losing faith.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Wow I'm 5'8 NW1.5-2 and I think the people in this thread have valued height way too much. It might be cause most of them are tall and bald/badly balding themselves they feel like they need to hang onto something that is at least partly important, and put it on a pedestal. On the whole I think as long as you are as tall/taller than the girl you're dating then you'll be okay. Also with thick hair you add a lil bit on top ;). I will agree though, being short (below average for your country) and bald makes things much harder.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow I'm 5'8 NW1.5-2 and I think the people in this thread have valued height way too much. It might be cause most of them are tall and bald/badly balding themselves they feel like they need to hang onto something that is at least partly important, and put it on a pedestal. On the whole I think as long as you are as tall/taller than the girl you're dating then you'll be okay. Also with thick hair you add a lil bit on top ;). I will agree though, being short (below average for your country) and bald makes things much harder.

Women don't care about height as much as people think. They don't even care very much if a guy is 5'9 vs 6'3. Women mainly only care about SERIOUS flaws. Being under 5'5 is a SERIOUS flaw. Being bald is a SERIOUS flaw. Having a face in the bottom 10% is a SERIOUS flaw, being of East Asian or Indian descent is a SERIOUS flaw. If you have no serious flaws, you should do fine with women, but most guys have at least one.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't care about height as much as people think. They don't even care very much if a guy is 5'9 vs 6'3. Women mainly only care about SERIOUS flaws. Being under 5'5 is a SERIOUS flaw. Being bald is a SERIOUS flaw. Having a face in the bottom 10% is a SERIOUS flaw, being of East Asian or Indian descent is a SERIOUS flaw. If you have no serious flaws, you should do fine with women, but most guys have at least one.

This a thousand times, bonuses for if you have a stand out feature. E.g. height, hair, face. But having a flaw is gonna make things difficult, I'm glad that for the moment at least I am in the safe range for everything.

shookwun

Reaction score
I would give up three inches for a full thick NW0 with temple points.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now, let's raise the stakes a bit.

How many inches of your DICK would you give up for a full head of hair?

shookwun

Reaction score
1 inch, and no more.

Thing is, when you're bald what good is a working dick when it's not like your getting laid anyway. With hair your sexual value and potential goes up ten fold.

In essence, 1 inch less and triple if not more the amount of partners is worth the trade off.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Now, let's raise the stakes a bit.

How many inches of your DICK would you give up for a full head of hair?

I'd give up 4 inches of dick. Then my dick size would drop down to 7 inches, which is enough to pllease most females.

LouieRanks

Reaction score
At 5'9 Im short enough as it is.

No I would not give up any height for hair. If enough hair was lost, I would shave it.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who is 5'6, wears slight lift in his boots, looks like a rockstar, and actually get more women than anyone I know. And he has a ridiculously full head of hair. But to answer the question, I'm 6'0 and I'd give a good 3 inches to have a full head of hair.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
My height (6'3) is the main advantage which allowed me to survive the nightmare that is baldness. I wouldn't give up an inch.

I'm 5'8" and when I had a full head of hair I was as popular as any other man in any of the towns I was in. 5''8" is plenty tall enough.

BTW, David Cassidy is also 5'8" and when he had a full head of hair he was one of the most popular men in the world. And don't say that David was a beloved artist because
everyone the world over knows he had no talent. David got everything he got on the basis of looks alone.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd give up 6 inches (5'9" -> 5'3"), but I think the question may be rigged in my favor lmao

I'm approx 5'8" and I would not want to be any shorter. I'm totally cool with my present height.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I consider my height to be my main strength when it comes to my looks.

Actually Fred, it's your smile. I saw it on your double. Your height of course helps, but even if you were 4 inches shorter, it wouldn't have that much of an effect.