How many here would have gotten a hair transplant by now but

Ninootz

Reaction score
I am considering getting one done but if I do I will have to dip into my line of credit, which is at least cheaper than those medical loan places advertised on some of the doctor’s websites but overall it’s going to be a huge cost paying my line of credit down no matter how low the interest rate.

I don’t know what’s more depressing, losing my hair or knowing I can’t afford to keep it. I’ve been on Finisteride for 5 months now and at most it’s maintaining what I have but I don’t think it’s doing wonders. I will be on Rogaine foam soon so hopefully that will work Miracles because it’s the most affordable option I can do now.

oofah

Reaction score
Would you be happy with keeping the hair you have now with little to no-regrowth? If so, then you could try upping the finasteride dosage (as some have done), start dutasteride, fluridil.

If not, do the transplant. What would make you happier, a transplant with having to pay down a loan that will strain you financially or staying in your current hair situation without the financial despair?