How Many Hairs in the Shower?

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
I know its normal to loose about 100 hairs throughout the day...but was wondering if you shower every day, about how many hairs in the strainer would be "normal"?
10, 20, 50, 75?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i vary, especially if im going through a shed. sometimes its less than 10, other times it's 50. if you're on finasteride or dutasteride there's little point in counting hairs, you're better off just noticing the state of your hair as a whole over time.

docj077

Reaction score
I have dusty blonde hair, so it's pretty much impossible for me to see hairs in the shower or on the sink. I couldn't keep count even if I wanted to.

I see more of my girlfriends hair everywhere.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
docj077 said:
I have dusty blonde hair, so it's pretty much impossible for me to see hairs in the shower or on the sink. I couldn't keep count even if I wanted to.

Me too! When I tell her to clean it she gives me a hard time too!

docj077

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
docj077 said:

Me too! When I tell her to clean it she gives me a hard time too!

Yeah, women are funny like that, but you have to love 'em. They're always asking you to clean up after yourself and yet they make the bathroom look like a warzone. Good stuff.