wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
1656960427615.png

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
58000? why so many troll posts on this forum sigh.

Because the content of this forum is repetitive and the long time users just pretty much self-amuse themselves with these type of replies.

To answer your original question, it’s hard to say a hair transplant surgeon can better tell you. My guess is 2500 to 3k for high density

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on whether grafts are single hairs or multiple. Shouldn’t be that many, The needed coverage area isn’t that big. It’s up to doctor. In your case might be good to get two or three different doctor’s opinions

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on whether grafts are single hairs or multiple. Shouldn’t be that many, The needed coverage area isn’t that big. It’s up to doctor. In your case might be good to get two or three different doctor’s opinions
I've heard of doctors refusing to give surgeries if the hair in the regions is still growing, but at a slower rate. Something about how it damages the existing hair.

This is the case for me. Is there any way around this?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard of doctors refusing to give surgeries if the hair in the regions is still growing, but at a slower rate. Something about how it damages the existing hair.

Why not get SMP then roll with ya top down like T.I - black guys look good with shaved head but a visible hairline

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

its not that they refuse to do it, when you transplant close to a follicle the other follicle will die, there is no enough space in between follicles to just add on top. So they will recommend you to hop on treatment for 1+ year to see your maximum baseline and then transplant, because some native minituarized hairs will die in the process.