How many grafts to fill in front?

Sean68

Reaction score
its almost cheaper to set up your own clinic! $50 000 for a decent transplant. youd only need to do 4 a year to live comfortably...hmmm.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Sweet Jesus, those are Armani's prices!

f*ck that :shakehead: He's not even one of the best in my opinion, great hairlines with strip, but fue no.

This guy is really in it for the money charging that, it's not even competitive.

:agree: These prices are crazy. And Armani is not even the most experienced or the best when it comes to fue.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
its almost cheaper to set up your own clinic! $50 000 for a decent transplant. youd only need to do 4 a year to live comfortably...hmmm.

Funny, but maybe, you are correct.
OTOH, as long as there are guys willing to burn their money on the latest fad, such docs will prosper.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No that $7 /graft for Armani FUE turned out to be BS like almost everything else out of that place. Even his paid rep PATS025 on HLH was hyping the $7 graft BS then posted these prices. As you can see the only $7 /graft price is for 3500 FUE in one day. Also keep in mind that i was told by Shane that if you have had work done by ANY other DR you could be considered a repair case regardless of the results which is a joke.

Pats205
Accomplished Poster

Monday September 15, 2008 6:58 AM

Here is a list of Armani Prices.

Executive Session
Minimum Session Fee
1000-1500 = $15 / graft
Non-shaving session

Crowns
1500 grafts at $10 / graft = $15,000
2000 grafts at $9 / graft = $18,000

Repair
$15 / graft

1 DAY Session

2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000

3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500

3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500

2 DAYS
4000 grafts at $9 / graft = $36,000

4500 grafts at $9 / graft = $40,500

5000 grafts at $9 / graft = $45,000

-------------------------
http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Petchsky

Reaction score
HT55 said:
i was told by Shane that if you have had work done by ANY other DR you could be considered a repair case regardless of the results which is a joke.

Well, that's just pure arrogance. Dr A will not be popular with other hair transplant Dr's

s.a.f

Reaction score
Armani is a total sellout he's in it purely for the $$$$.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Aye, did you see that 18 year old patient he operated on? the lowest hairline, the kid is going to look stupid in 10 - 15 years time if his hairloss progresses. Not really been on HLH much, it seems very pro armarni.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The funny part was Armani also quoted me at at least 2K grafts while Shapiro said ~1k.

I can't upload pics for some reason or I would post mine

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t... if you need 1K grafts I need like 20K... you have had great results and really good hair. But I
know how it is... we always want more.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Armani always quotes 2x what most others do, he seems to think that everyone has endless donor (or he just wants to make as much as he can charge for)

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he doesn't get a boost in patients due to the subconscious associations with the high end fashion designer Armani. "Dr. Armani" certainly has a nice ring to it.