How Many Grafts Do You Think Will I Need ?

tali

Reaction score
How many grafts will i need ? (please don't say lots :eek:)Problem for me is i have dependants and would prefer to have fue in UK .-i assume it is too expensive compared to Turkey ?
IMG_20180917_200422_burst_02.jpg

IMG_20180917_0016168_rewind_kindlephoto-178920002.jpg

Last edited:

tali

Reaction score
i'm kinda getting worried -i hope the delay in reply is not because members are taking so long to count the grafts i need!:D

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hard case bro, because you are really diffused , there is a huge risk of shock loss .
I am not a transplant expert , but I think you should give fina/minoxidil a try first

tali

Reaction score
hard case bro, because you are really diffused , there is a huge risk of shock loss .
I am not a transplant expert , but I think you should give fina/minoxidil a try first

I tried fina - for about 2 years -didn't do anything tbh.

tali

Reaction score
I would try dutasteride, minoxidil and dermarolling for a year first before contemplating a transplant.

dutasteride-seems not availble in uk
minoxidil - have take for lifteime ?
dermarolling- my wife tried this for her face -and she ended up badly scarred.So not keen

4000 for starters

I was quoted 3000.When you say for starters , i assume (and from what i have read online )FUE is not a single-op fix

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride is available in the uk, you can get it online or ask your GP, it's not approved for hair loss in the uk yet but can be prescribed off-label, yes you will have to take minoxidil forever, but you will have to take finasteride or dutasteride for the rest of your life anyway as well, dermarolling is perfectly safe, i don't know what your wife was doing with the dermaroller but scarring yourself with it is not normal when used properly. I use it on my face as well as my scalp.

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume, you needed 3000-3500 grafts for your bald scalp areas. The FUE hair transplant is the best available techniques for hair transplantation.