How Many Grafts Do I Need And Should I Get The Crown Done Too?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Age 27
Maintained what you see in the video for the past 5 years on finasteride 1mg, minoxidil once or twice a day and dermarolling once a week for about a year.

Video:

Looking at surgeon Dr Erkan in Turkey. Ive been told by other members to be careful of shock loss if I have crown work done. What do you think?

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Age 27
Maintained what you see in the video for the past 5 years on finasteride 1mg, minoxidil once or twice a day and dermarolling once a week for about a year.

Video:

Looking at surgeon Dr Erkan in Turkey. Ive been told by other members to be careful of shock loss if I have crown work done. What do you think?
When you say Dr Erkan I assume Demirsoy @ Armamed? I’m just a month after my surgery with them and I would definitely recommend very professional for a good price, check out mrpositives thread on here he used him also with a great result.

Wouldn’t worry too much about shock loss as whatever you would lose should grow back, the hairs you tend to lose permanently would be literally on their last legs anyway.

Graftwise - around 2500-3000 probably but contact them and they will give you a rough estimate

Last edited:

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follow my regimen for a year and then get a transplant. Trust me. Let me know if you have any questions.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have a topical anti androgen? Do you use a derminator for dermarolling? Yeah exactly, that’s why your hair looks like that lol.

Can you post your before and after shots since you started your own regime? In normal lighting and not damp, Im not too unhappy with my hair tbh.

Attachments

• IMG_20180721_192545991.jpg
    IMG_20180721_192545991.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 478

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s not what your hair looks like you comb over frauder. Add ru and derminator to your regimen and you would get amazing results. Or you can continue with that birds nest. You might still need a transplant for your hairline and lack of temple points though.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
That’s not what your hair looks like you comb over frauder. Add ru and derminator to your regimen and you would get amazing results. Or you can continue with that birds nest. You might still need a transplant for your hairline and lack of temple points though.
Its an unedited pic. As I said post your hair for proof of regime otherwise im calling troll, bet you're slick bald lol.
But yea Im not messing with this RU stuff, for one its more expensive in the long run than just to get a transplant so bit of a false economy.
Im gonna get the crown and hairline filled with grafts, will update this time next year as I booked in for February

Last edited: